Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool: make your pick

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
Seeing as basically everyone has been chosen, I would like to choose "none of the above".

So if its a surprise-free Rumble, I win.

Bugger that, that's cheating. You can have Konnan or someone.

RESPONSE TO SECOND EDIT: I'll allow you The Rock, but you can't have Lawler.

ATTN Fox Piss: Shaq's already been claimed. How about Kobe Bryant or Michael Jordan?

• Awards Moderator
Has Vince been taken? If not I'll have him. Worst comes to the worst ill take The Shockmaster

Vince has been taken, but you can have Shockmaster.

I know they have been mentioned individually but now that Road Dogg is an agent, I can see The New Age Outlaws coming out separately, getting rid of whoever is in the ring and bursting into the dx/suck it spiel.

So you know they've both been taken but you want them both anyway? I don't understand. You can't have them, anyway. How about Chuck Palumbo or Jim Cornette instead?

I'll take the Honky Tonk Man if he's available?

He is indeed - sold.

I will take Sid Justice if he is not taken??

Sorry, already claimed by Trevor. How about Lex Luger instead?

That's would be fine by me mate. Lets hope he brings the Lex Express with him :laugh:

Has Vince been taken? If not I'll have him. Worst comes to the worst ill take The Shockmaster

Vince has been taken, but you can have Shockmaster.

I know they have been mentioned individually but now that Road Dogg is an agent, I can see The New Age Outlaws coming out separately, getting rid of whoever is in the ring and bursting into the dx/suck it spiel.

So you know they've both been taken but you want them both anyway? I don't understand. You can't have them, anyway. How about Chuck Palumbo or Jim Cornette instead?

I didn't say I wanted them as my pick, I just said I can see it happening. My pick is Pete Rose.

Archived