Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool: make your pick

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
I'm suprised they haven't done Funaki as a entrant in recent years. I wouldn't mind a part with Santino/Funaki it might get a few chuckles from myself after a few beers.

That would be entertaining, especially if he was Kung Fu Naki, but Funaki's been claimed already by patdfb. Would you like Jimmy Wang Yang or Sakoda as an alternative?

Hacksaw Jim Duggan been taken yet if not I'll go for him so they can have the winner of the first royal rumble at the anniversary he'll stay in for like two entrances may use the two by four as well

Hacksaw has not been taken yet, so you're welcome to him. Hall of Famers are usually reasonably good bets to show up :thumbsup:

I'm suprised they haven't done Funaki as a entrant in recent years. I wouldn't mind a part with Santino/Funaki it might get a few chuckles from myself after a few beers.

That would be entertaining, especially if he was Kung Fu Naki, but Funaki's been claimed already by patdfb. Would you like Jimmy Wang Yang or Sakoda as an alternative?

Hacksaw Jim Duggan been taken yet if not I'll go for him so they can have the winner of the first royal rumble at the anniversary he'll stay in for like two entrances may use the two by four as well

Hacksaw has not been taken yet, so you're welcome to him. Hall of Famers are usually reasonably good bets to show up :thumbsup:

Hacksaw's a top shout with the anniversary n all. nice! come on Duggan Hooooooooooooooooooooooo

Rikishi was in attendance at Tuesday's WWE television taping at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas, Nevada, in support of sons Jey and Jimmy Uso. He watched the event from a luxury box.

Will we get the dance off?

Archived