Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool: make your pick

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members
The forgotten face of Nexus (other than Skip Sheffield). Are McGuillicutty and Otunga still around?

Do you watch the fucking shows?

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The forgotten face of Nexus (other than Skip Sheffield). Are McGuillicutty and Otunga still around?

Do you watch the fucking shows?

He phrased it as a question, didn't he?

spinaltap-11.jpg

9-2.jpg

• Paid Members

My pick:

DAVEY RICHARDS

Dec06_Sports_3.jpg

Not content with nuzzling up to the indy darlings by having Punk & Danielson hold the world titles, and also giving Ryder a US Title run, the 'E will take things one step further by having 'The American Wolf' himself as a surprise entrant in the Rumble. Not only that, he will WIN the match and also eclipse any records previously held by Austin, Kane, Mysterio or whoever still has any kind of rumble record. He will win by hitting Mark Henry really hard with a strongstyle~ stiff kick that is so stiff, Mizark sells it like Bossman (who will end up placed 3rd, unfortunately) sold the Stunner in the 99 Rumble- back up on his feet straight away and ready for a clothesline over the top.

Richards (or Richard David, as he will be re-named in WWE) will then go on and face Daniel Bryan at Wrestlemania for the World Heavyweight title, where they will have a 60 minute time limit draw that Meltz will award five snowflakes to. Fin Martin however, will disregard Richards and claim he is now shit- dropping him entirely from the 2012 edition of the PS50- which will be won by Puro Nippon Mask, the latest Japanese sensation.

• Moderators

Barry O, Vince McMahon and Murray Hodgson so that Vince can get his win back over Murray Hodgson after their battle on Donahue in 1992. Winner gets 30 days and 30 nights with Rita Chatterton.

2lmb57a.jpg

• Awards Moderator
Whether it's him that returns tonight or not, my pick is Jericho not only to appear in, but to win the Rumble this year. Then go on to have the WWE Title match with Punk at Mania.

I'm afraid that even if it isn't him tonight, King of Swing already has dibs on Jericho! I can, however, offer you any other wrestler with the first name 'Chris'. Harris, or Masters, or Nowinski, or Benoit, except not the last one...

Archived