Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool: make your pick

HarmonicGenerator

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Awards Moderator
IRS, Virgil or Dusty Rhodes.

IRS has been taken already but you can have the other two.

FAO King Of Swing and Dingbat:

RAW Spoilers inside the spoiler box. Don't click it if you haven't seen RAW yet

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

King of Swing, if you want to pick someone else please do, you can't have Jericho since he's back now. Dingbat, you're now fine to have Undertaker since 'It Begins' wasn't him. Unless he still turns up before the Rumble. We'll see what happens

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I don't know if he's been mentioned, but I'll go for Matt Hardy. He's seemingly clean again, and with WWE having paid for his rehab in the last few months, it wouldn't be a huge shock to me to see him come out and have a run in the Rumble.

• Paid Members

Here's mine

palmer_canon.jpg

Palmer Cannon

(I really liked this guy and I'll never know why) With no fear of JBL rape he'll finally come back, won't do well, may or may not have Octagoncito with him.

johnheidenreich.jpg

Heiden-Heidenreich

He finally found his family in the Louisiana hurricane aftermath and he's coming to kick some ass, will win the record for most eliminations but won't win the rumble.

16.jpg

Chavo (as Kerwin White)

(I forefit if he's not doing the Kerwin gimmick) He'll run to the ring have a 5 second staredown with Ziggler which will go over everyone's heads then Ziggler will chuck him out.

Kizarny-296x300.jpg

Kizarny

It's his time for a "friend of Edge" title run, he'll come in at number 5 and be in the final 10

Archived