Royal Rumble Surprise Entrant Pool: make your pick

HarmonicGenerator

• Paid Members

I'm calling :

Billy Kidman

billy-kidman.jpg

He'll hit some flashy high flying moves before being eliminated whilst attempting to murder someone with the SSP

And also :

Goldust

1510923-goldust_large.jpg

Poor old Booker is being beaten down by Cody until Goldust emerges to fight Cody off and reform Book-Dust!!!.....or to double team Booker

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
This is a long shot but considering they are in WWE 12 I am going to take at least one member of Demolition showing up. It won't happen, but I so want it too.

Will they then insert themselves into the tag division without invitation and bugger everything up? :angry:

I can only dream.

I'm calling :

Billy Kidman

billy-kidman.jpg

He'll hit some flashy high flying moves before being eliminated whilst attempting to murder someone with the SSP

needs his grungy attire and his ace WCW music to get a pop but I'd love it!

I'm gonna call Rey Mysterio in a proper type return

rey.jpg

• Paid Members

Looking at some of those picks, there are some amazing drugs doing the rounds, and I've clearly been missing out.

If your pick is right, you win ... I dunno, a short story written by me in which you and Kevin Nash team up to fight crime.

Fuck me, there's a prize worth competing for.

OK, so if Punk ends up entering the Rumble (i.e. if he loses the title in the interim) then I've a feeling he might face some rather unexpected roadblocks en route to trying to win :

Dynamic_Dudes.jpg

And if Punk were to somehow survive the AGM and "The Franchise," you can also add me to the list that think "big brother Joe" might be another surprise. What a rush.

Alternatively, I'd like to think our friend Mark will get some help taking 28 men to the Hall Of Pain.

d-lo_brown_crop_340x234.jpg

There is definitely danger at the door.

Mil mascaras would be good. Especially considering his entrance into the hall of fame next year. Just hope that someone explains the rules to him this time, although I'm still not sure he was ever eliminated in 97, he went through the ropes dammit!

Archived