TildeGuys January Football Transfers Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
David Pizarro to Man City on loan seems legit. 32 years old but not a bad option since we are lacking in midfield.

You are joking right?

Silva

Toure

Nasri

Milner

Barry

Zabaleta

de Jong

Hargreaves

Johnson

You have two first team midfields there ffs.

We like to play 4-2-3-1.

Silva,Nasri,Johnson don't fit into the 2 central midfield option. Milner does but he is better out wide in my opinion. Hargreaves is Hargreaves.

So that leaves Toure,Zabz,Barry and De Jong. With Toure and Barry being first choice and De Jong able to come in and do the defensive duty's but not the driving aspect. Zabs as played there for us but then again he plays anywhere on the pitch does Pablo.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
David Pizarro to Man City on loan seems legit. 32 years old but not a bad option since we are lacking in midfield.

You are joking right?

Silva

Toure

Nasri

Milner

Barry

Zabaleta

de Jong

Hargreaves

Johnson

You have two first team midfields there ffs.

We like to play 4-2-3-1.

Silva,Nasri,Johnson don't fit into the 2 central midfield option. Milner does but he is better out wide in my opinion. Hargreaves is Hargreaves.

So that leaves Toure,Zabz,Barry and De Jong. With Toure and Barry being first choice and De Jong able to come in and do the defensive duty's but not the driving aspect. Zabs as played there for us but then again he plays anywhere on the pitch does Pablo.

I admit that I don't know much about your setup, but to say Nasri can't play centre is bollocks. Imo he is better out wide, but he can play well centrally.

Arsenal have signed 19 year old Thomas Eisfeld from Dortmund. Anyone know anything about him?

Also Myachi is off on loan, likely to Bolton.

Yeah my Arsenal mates said Nasri can play central but in the 4-2-3-1 setup I'm pretty sure it would be the center of the 3 and no in either position of the 2.

He's much better out wide, though he disagrees. You certainly wouldn't want to play him in the 2 very often. Pizarro is a good shout, the only sort of player you don't really have is someone who can play cutting passes from deep.

• Paid Members

Let's face it, City could sign 10 more midfielders and Fox Piss and nicholasjackson would still be complaining about 'lacking options' if one of them drops out for a week with a bruised toe.

• Paid Members

Yeah no doubt Zabs and De Jong can play there. I'm sure we bought Kompany for that position and he played it for the first season for us.

The key with the "2" CM is that you need to find a balance between the two. Yaya with Barry is perfect for us where as De Jong/Barry is a bit negative and Zabs/De Jong could turn into a disaster.

I don't no much about David Pizarro but I'm guessing Mancini thinks if he plays he will balance up well with either Yaya or Barry.

I don't really see the problem. Pizarro offers them something different to what they have and is a really good player. Will be interesting to see how he works in the Premier League. I imagine he'll mostly be used as a sub when they need to break down a team. Might start against shit teams at home where Gareth Barry is completely pointless. He's certainly a better player to watch.

• Paid Members
Ravel Morrison is a fucking idiot.

Tell me about it. Is his move to West Ham confirmed yet? I was hoping to get through to 11pm without hearing his name. It's obviously difficult with him being such a cunt, but christ, to let him go for the kind of money they're talking would be so, so gutting after watching him grow into a magnificent player. I imagine Scholes coming out of retirement and straight into the team at 38 when he's sitting there not being able to make the bench must be tough on him, I just hope there's some buy-back clauses included if the deal does go ahead.

• Paid Members
Ravel Morrison is a fucking idiot.

Tell me about it. Is his move to West Ham confirmed yet? I was hoping to get through to 11pm without hearing his name. It's obviously difficult with him being such a cunt, but christ, to let him go for the kind of money they're talking would be so, so gutting after watching him grow into a magnificent player. I imagine Scholes coming out of retirement and straight into the team at 38 when he's sitting there not being able to make the bench must be tough on him, I just hope there's some buy-back clauses included if the deal does go ahead.

BBC saying deal 99% done with no option to buy back.

Archived