TildeGuys January Football Transfers Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members
Eden Hazard has said he has agreed a move to a premiership club in the summer (Probably Chelsea)

Where did he say this? I'm hoping it's us. Is he out of contract in the summer?

No, he has over 3 years left on his contract - which is why I can't see him joining Arsenal.

Can't see Arsenal paying the

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dangerous for Everton to gamble what little money they have on Jelavic, it needs to come off for them. Glad to see Smith go, he's a good pro but I never saw anything in him as a DM

I wouldn't say it's much of a gamble, given how desperate Everton are for decent striking options.

That;s part of the issue. Everton are often desperate, have money right there and then and have to spend it. It's how they signed guys like Bilyaletdinov and Felllaini for way above market value.

• Paid Members

Sam Vokes has joined Brighton on loan for the rest of the season from Wolves this morning.

Billy Sharp is having a medical at Southampton

Matt Tubbs has joined his hown town team Bournemouth from Crawley, hopefully that ends Bournemouth's interest in Will Hoskins. Crawley have Franc Nouble lined up as a replacement for Tubbs.

Is that the same Billy Sharp who's son died? Have seen him a couple of times on the football league show and always struck me as having a good first touch and doesn't mind hustling and holding up much like Shearer used to do.

It certainly is him.

Is that the same Billy Sharp who's son died? Have seen him a couple of times on the football league show and always struck me as having a good first touch and doesn't mind hustling and holding up much like Shearer used to do.

It certainly is him.

In that case then he could be a bargain buy, if Southampton can get into the Premiership then he could really flourish and come on strong.

Archived