TildeGuys January Football Transfers Thread

TildeGuy~!

Rumours of Kevin Davies to us are gathering pace. As long as the price is low, it could be a good short-term signing, I think - will hopefully help to bring Connor Wickham on, and he's just the sort of nasty, niggly player you want on your team in a derby game.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Rumours that we've tied up deals to bring in Sam Vokes from Wolves and Jara Reyes from West Brom. Vokes was at yesterday's game against Newcastle to complete the deal. Think both are loan deals for the time being but the Vokes deal is said to be with a view to making it a permenant transfer in the summer.

On the downside there are also rumours of Craig Noone going to Cardiff for

Tevez to West Ham rumours just reported by Jeff on Sky Sports!

Skybet have this at evens!

Apparently City said no overseas loans. Heard a rumour liverpool tried to swap him for Carrol but City turned it down so now they are trying to swap Carrol for Ba.

Eden Hazard has said he has agreed a move to a premiership club in the summer (Probably Chelsea)

Where did he say this? I'm hoping it's us. Is he out of contract in the summer?

No, he has over 3 years left on his contract - which is why I can't see him joining Arsenal.

Can't see Arsenal paying the

• Paid Members
Dangerous for Everton to gamble what little money they have on Jelavic, it needs to come off for them. Glad to see Smith go, he's a good pro but I never saw anything in him as a DM

I wouldn't say it's much of a gamble, given how desperate Everton are for decent striking options.

Archived