TildeGuys January Football Transfers Thread

TildeGuy~!

Ravel Morrison is a fucking idiot.

Tell me about it. Is his move to West Ham confirmed yet? I was hoping to get through to 11pm without hearing his name. It's obviously difficult with him being such a cunt, but christ, to let him go for the kind of money they're talking would be so, so gutting after watching him grow into a magnificent player. I imagine Scholes coming out of retirement and straight into the team at 38 when he's sitting there not being able to make the bench must be tough on him, I just hope there's some buy-back clauses included if the deal does go ahead.

Is he really that good? I've heard all the hype about him, but he's looked out of his depth in his appearances for the first team. By all accounts he's also a world class cunt - I think if he's the sort of player who goes to West Ham rather than make a go of it at Man Utd (any youngster who's half-decent eventually gets a chance from Fergie), it tells you all you need to know about the player and his ambition. My money's on him turning out to be more Nile Ranger than Balotellli.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply

We're linked with a loan move for former Liverpool defender Sotirios Kyrgiakos.

He was pretty awful of what i saw of him at Liverpool.

We're linked with a loan move for former Liverpool defender Sotirios Kyrgiakos.

He was pretty awful of what i saw of him at Liverpool.

• Paid Members
Ravel Morrison is a fucking idiot.

Tell me about it. Is his move to West Ham confirmed yet? I was hoping to get through to 11pm without hearing his name. It's obviously difficult with him being such a cunt, but christ, to let him go for the kind of money they're talking would be so, so gutting after watching him grow into a magnificent player. I imagine Scholes coming out of retirement and straight into the team at 38 when he's sitting there not being able to make the bench must be tough on him, I just hope there's some buy-back clauses included if the deal does go ahead.

Is he really that good? I've heard all the hype about him, but he's looked out of his depth in his appearances for the first team. By all accounts he's also a world class cunt - I think if he's the sort of player who goes to West Ham rather than make a go of it at Man Utd (any youngster who's half-decent eventually gets a chance from Fergie), it tells you all you need to know about the player and his ambition. My money's on him turning out to be more Nile Ranger than Balotellli.

He really is unfortunately. He's got that cliched 'it' that people so often talk about, that extra quarter of a second that happens in his head before it happens in everyone elses. Incredible vision, touch and an ability to score outstanding goals. I don't think you can judge his first team appearances, 3 substitute appearances in the Carling Cup, one was only for a few minutes, and when he came on with half an hour to go against Palace he made a couple of great chances and had a couple of chances himself which were well saved. I know reserve team football is incomparable really but he always looks a class above everyone on the pitch. Like you say, he's a world class cunt though, another self-entitled "look at me, I'm a footballer" types who can barely string a sentence together and expect everything to fall into their lap. I'll still be absolutely gutted to lose him though, as big a cunt as he is, I really think he's going to be a special player. Hopefully I can quote this in a few years time and he's fulfilled that potential instead of being either in jail or on the corner of Terry Cooke Terraces and Michael Branch Boulevard.

I do and don't understand Allardyce's thinking. Given we've spent the last fortnight linked with every goalscoring winger in the division, Ricardo Vaz Te is a sensible signing. We're in an arms race with Southampton to increase the number of goals in the starting lineup and given Vaz Te's contractual situation, it seems the best solution for right now.

However, given our glaring need and all our scouting and trialling has been focused on a mobile targetman, why are we looking at Maynard and Morrison? The latter of whom looks like he could be a boil on our arse for the next half a decade.

I'm following my clubs as one would expect. Palace have agreed a deal for a non-league striker called Kwesi Appiah from Margate. He's 21 and scored 22 in 24 in the Ryman Premier for Margate this season. As such, Antonio Pedroza, the much-hyped summer signing, is likely off out on loan.

Bolton's improved bid for Wilf is apparently still around

Archived