TildeGuys January Football Transfers Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Paid Members

Is Saha costing Spurs much? He does have talent, but it's just one of those moves that I think you have to ask 'does it bring us closer to our goal?' and in my view he won't bring them anything they don't already have, so why bother? Pav might leave, but he has been rumoured to be leaving for ages and still hasn't left, so I wouldn't be planning on that happening.

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Is Saha costing Spurs much? He does have talent, but it's just one of those moves that I think you have to ask 'does it bring us closer to our goal?' and in my view he won't bring them anything they don't already have, so why bother? Pav might leave, but he has been rumoured to be leaving for ages and still hasn't left, so I wouldn't be planning on that happening.

Last i heard there is a small fee involved although thbe rumours of Pienaar coming back are going again so the 2 will probably be linked so i'd expect Saha to be as part of any payment.

i think if bolton complete the marvin sordell deal then compared to some of the prices going about for other players at 3m is a pretty good buy always looked impressive evertime ive seen him. shame the zaha deal gone quiet.

Archived