TildeGuys January Football Transfers Thread

TildeGuy~!

• Replies 731
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I do and don't understand Allardyce's thinking. Given we've spent the last fortnight linked with every goalscoring winger in the division, Ricardo Vaz Te is a sensible signing. We're in an arms race with Southampton to increase the number of goals in the starting lineup and given Vaz Te's contractual situation, it seems the best solution for right now.

Vaz has done well for us so far this season - and given the fact that he's out of contract in the summer/we haven't got a pot to piss in it looks like a good deal all round.

Just wait till he scores though, his goal celebration is pathetic.

• Paid Members
Adam Johnson to Everton on loan is picking up round the office at the moment.

FUCK! Where will Man City get a replacement midfielder at this hour?

Probably Arsenal. They are our feeder club after all.

• Paid Members

And all those signings worked out ever so well for you didn't they?

When we are sitting at the top of the league, then yeah they must have

• Paid Members

As that's got everything to do with Arsenal's players hasn't it? Adebayor? Waste of time at City. Toure? Shite and a drugs cheat. Clichy? barely gets a game and is a complete liability when played. Nasri? Well he hasn't been half the player he was at Arsenal but time may tell.

Considering the money city paid for these players, and only ONE looks like he could be possibly be a decent signing, I'm quite certain that Arsenal may be happy with the shit load of money they received.

• Paid Members

As that's got everything to do with Arsenal's players hasn't it? Adebayor? Waste of time at City. Toure? Shite and a drugs cheat. Clichy? barely gets a game and is a complete liability when played. Nasri? Well he hasn't been half the player he was at Arsenal but time may tell.

Considering the money city paid for these players, and only ONE looks like he could be possibly be a decent signing, I'm quite certain that Arsenal may be happy with the shit load of money they received.

Are they because I'm pretty sure Arsenal are in a worst position now. They could do with all 4 players Man City bought of them.

Adebayor scored 19 goals in 43 games for us.

Kolo Toure and Clichy have played their roles for us.

Nasri whilst not in his best form is still a assist machine.

• Paid Members

Will Hoskins has joined Sheff Utd on loan for the rest of the season. He's not had an easy start to his career here as he's had some injuries meaning others have got ahead of him in the pecking order. Hopefully the loan move will allow him to get some games under his belt and he'll be back for next season looking like a new signing. We've also said we don't expect any other players to be leaving in the window so are going to keep turning down Cardiff's offers for Craig Noone.

Looks like we are going to be bringing in at least two more players though with the current rumours pointing toward Jara Reyes and Joe Mattock from West Brom.

• Paid Members
Strangely, the last two threads I've read on this board have both featured Lamby getting out of his mind with rage.

I work with a City fan. Anything that involves an arrogant statement by a City fan sends me into a 28 days later type rage unfortunately. However, I'm not sure what the other thread is...although most of the time I post it will be rage related. Sorry.

Edit:- Just checked the post I made in the prem thread. Mickey, you have a strange definition of rage.

Strangely, the last two threads I've read on this board have both featured Lamby getting out of his mind with rage.

I work with a City fan. Anything that involves an arrogant statement by a City fan sends me into a 28 days later type rage unfortunately. However, I'm not sure what the other thread is...although most of the time I post it will be rage related. Sorry.

Edit:- Just checked the post I made in the prem thread. Mickey, you have a strange definition of rage.

Rage is probably the wrong word but I was reading the UFC on Fox II thread when you were all "Are you mad?" at ebb for saying Bisping gave Sonnen a pasting in the second round of their fight.

• Paid Members

Rage is probably the wrong word but I was reading the UFC on Fox II thread when you were all "Are you mad?" at ebb for saying Bisping gave Sonnen a pasting in the second round of their fight.

Ah, I see. Nope, you are right. I'm blindly pro Sonnen unfortunately as well.

Archived