Adios UKFF!

Keeno

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can MAB have been staying in Keeno's spare room when this fire occurs? Please.Goodbye Keeno, thanks for giving the people you hate most a babyface boost on your way out the door, hope you enjoyed Mab stealing your heat within a page as well, its probably helped take some wear and tear off your F5 button.

• Paid Members

Goodbye Keeno, thanks for giving the people you hate most a babyface boost on your way out the door, hope you enjoyed Mab stealing your heat within a page as well, its probably helped take some wear and tear off your F5 button.

Indeed. Mab has shown him how to be a proper mong in just the space of 24 hours.

I guess it all depends WHERE you're talking about. When someone says "I live in New York, it's fucking great" I think "Fair play, you lucky chap".When someone says "I live in Barrow, it's awesome" I think "You may have a mental condition."Nobody should be ashamed of mentioning their wife. Those are the only people on here I am happy to assume AREN'T virgins.

When someone says "I live in Barrow, it's awesome" I think "You may have a mental condition."

My love is slighlty more specific to Barrow Island than the town as a whole, but yeah, I pretty much fucking adore it here. You may have to be slightly tapped to love this place, but I adore it.

Those are the only people on here I am happy to assume AREN'T virgins.

I

• Paid Members

When someone says "I live in Barrow, it's awesome" I think "You may have a mental condition."

My love is slighlty more specific to Barrow Island than the town as a whole, but yeah, I pretty much fucking adore it here. You may have to be slightly tapped to love this place, but I adore it.

Those are the only people on here I am happy to assume AREN'T virgins.

I