Adios UKFF!

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

I have bad memories of Bethesda... stayed in a caravan with my parents, the night before going back to university... with Salmonella... and the fuel strike... and my mum was all panicked and got drunk and burnt our dinner... and then I went to live in Upper Bangor in a house that had not yet been outfitted with beds, oven, fridge, or utilities... with salmonella... on a lilo.

Can MAB have been staying in Keeno's spare room when this fire occurs? Please.Goodbye Keeno, thanks for giving the people you hate most a babyface boost on your way out the door, hope you enjoyed Mab stealing your heat within a page as well, its probably helped take some wear and tear off your F5 button.

• Paid Members

Goodbye Keeno, thanks for giving the people you hate most a babyface boost on your way out the door, hope you enjoyed Mab stealing your heat within a page as well, its probably helped take some wear and tear off your F5 button.

Indeed. Mab has shown him how to be a proper mong in just the space of 24 hours.

I guess it all depends WHERE you're talking about. When someone says "I live in New York, it's fucking great" I think "Fair play, you lucky chap".When someone says "I live in Barrow, it's awesome" I think "You may have a mental condition."Nobody should be ashamed of mentioning their wife. Those are the only people on here I am happy to assume AREN'T virgins.

When someone says "I live in Barrow, it's awesome" I think "You may have a mental condition."

My love is slighlty more specific to Barrow Island than the town as a whole, but yeah, I pretty much fucking adore it here. You may have to be slightly tapped to love this place, but I adore it.

Those are the only people on here I am happy to assume AREN'T virgins.

I