Adios UKFF!

Keeno

So this is a small Forum on the Internet where you get banned for posting what the small clique of arseholes deem as "shit content" followed by comments to defend yourself. A place where you can get banned for that but not banned for this...

I'd love it if KeenoMiz had a massive house fire and he died in it.

I'm sure Neil had a hand in creating the "rules and guidelines" but only chooses to follow them when he wants....

Abuse/Flaming Abusing or flaming other members is not allowed on the UKFF. It spoils genuine discussion and any members found to be abusing/flaming others will be dealt with.

One rule for some, and another for Neil's Bum Chums.I have enjoyed my time posting here, love the Wrestling chat and footie. Hope the minority of wankers and those up there own arse don't ruin it for all of you who are good guys. Unfortunatly some Pro Wrestling fans can be know it all geeks who's opinion is the truth and everyone else is wrong.Oh and Gladstone, Butch and the couple of genuine up there own arse holier than thou dorks. For a final and emotional time, your all cunts and probably always will be.And get Keeno/Miz winning in all of those end of year negative catagories! I wan't a clean sweep!God bless to all you Liverpool fans! Your all good guys. Here's to us being back on top sooner rather than later! :)Bye everyone! Have a great Christmas and an awesome new year!Keeno / The Miz Edited by Keeno

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Paid Members

I remember when he signed up as The Miz and for the first few days wasn't a total mongo. We agreed to do the Nintendo Ambassador thing to get free points, but he never bothered and it never happened. Then I found out quite a while later that he was actually Keeno.Not only is he shit, but he's lazy. Good riddance.

Edited by TripleA

You can't really take someone seriously when they don't know the difference between "your" and "you're".

Or "want" and "wan't", for that matter.Quoted in case it disappears in the next round of editting:

And get Keeno/Miz winning in all of those end of year negative catagories! I wan't a clean sweep!

• Moderators

I remember when I first found out that Keeno was like a 30-something year old man. I was fucking shocked that he wasn't a child, as that is the only way I could rationalise what an utter tool he is.I also remember when he started trying to casually drop into his posts the fact that he has a wife, and mentioned it in every post for a while as unrelated as it could possibly be.

• Moderators

Q:but the ukff rules say that flaming is against the rules...i got u over a barralA: Flaming is actively encouraged against shit posts and morons.

That be you Keeno. I see you're still online though. I thought you were going to fuck off? I like how you think you're mega important enough to make a thread saying you're going because the bigger boys are making fun of you though and that perhaps people will care (And obviously hoping loads of people will come out to agree with you or say "please don't go" to make you feel all warm inside), rather than making a dignified silent exit. Although dignity is something I suppose you've never been associated with.

I remember when I first found out that Keeno was like a 30-something year old man. I was fucking shocked that he wasn't a child, as that is the only way I could rationalise what an utter tool he is.

Get to fuck! Seriously? 30s? Edited by ButchReedMark