Adios UKFF!

Keeno

• Paid Members

When someone says "I live in Barrow, it's awesome" I think "You may have a mental condition."

My love is slighlty more specific to Barrow Island than the town as a whole, but yeah, I pretty much fucking adore it here. You may have to be slightly tapped to love this place, but I adore it.

Those are the only people on here I am happy to assume AREN'T virgins.

I

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Moderators
Nobody should be ashamed of mentioning their wife. Those are the only people on here I am happy to assume AREN'T virgins.

I'm not talking about shame. I'm talking about the necessity to bring it up in unrelated circumstances and make it your identity. That just makes me think the person is dull. Maybe I'll become one of these boring fuckers when I get married but hey..

(talking about Keeno here, not Woodyatt)

• Paid Members
Nobody should be ashamed of mentioning their wife. Those are the only people on here I am happy to assume AREN'T virgins.

I'm not talking about shame. I'm talking about the necessity to bring it up in unrelated circumstances and make it your identity. That just makes me think the person is dull. Maybe I'll become one of these boring fuckers when I get married but hey..

(talking about Keeno here, not Woodyatt)

Nah, I understand... me and the wife were stood in front of 30 Rock the other day, having a hot dog at 3 in the morning, and she said to me, "you're a right boring twat, Woodyatt." Then she shot me, with one of those guns we can have cos we're in

mickfoley.jpg

New. York. City.

I was starting to feel sorry for that Mab bloke until I saw what he was posting in that pregnancy thread. What an absolute knob.

Why did you feel sorry for me? Oh and that was something I wrote over 2 years ago...and was meant to be light hearted.