The Best Feeling In The World

Jonny Vegas

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Standing out when it's warm and getting totally drenched in the rain. Sublime

A Turkey or higher when 10pin Bowling

The first tune played at a gig of any band that gets the hairs on the back of your neck standing

The first sip of a cold Lucoazade Orange in the morning, the rest of the bottle is awful as it gets warm and its all sugar. The first sip is magical.

Beating my cousin at Fifa is right up there at the moment, winning at Fifa is satisfying at the best of times but my cousin is an arrogant twat at Fifa and seeing him quit or turn of his xbox at the full time whistle gives me a glow inside.

• Paid Members
I find baths boring but yeah - hot shower and then into clean bedsheets is wonderful feeling.

I'm wondering if this is a bloke thing - every woman I know loves a long soak in the bath, but I'd much rather take a nice, hot shower. Sitting down in the shower and listening to Dr. Feelgood is another great feeling.

You have to be a cat person, Gladstone you cold-hearted bastard. I've recently adopted two cats that were taken into care from an abusive household, and for them to be relaxed enough to sleep on the bed all night is a great thing.

• Moderators
I find baths boring but yeah - hot shower and then into clean bedsheets is wonderful feeling.

I'm wondering if this is a bloke thing - every woman I know loves a long soak in the bath, but I'd much rather take a nice, hot shower. Sitting down in the shower and listening to Dr. Feelgood is another great feeling.

My shower radio plays only Classic FM. It just feels like the right music to bathe by.

Archived