The Best Feeling In The World

Jonny Vegas

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The first part of a piss when you really, really need one. Literally the first second and a half. If you could bottle that and sell it, you'd be a billionaire.

The feeling, not the piss.

This!

I know it's a dead obvious suggestion, but your team scoring a late winner is hard to top when it comes to good feelings.

• Paid Members

I totally get the cat thing. My cat (Vince) is a rescue cat and went through some terrible times. The fact that he trusts us so much is very heartwarming!

My favourite feeling though is waking up thinking I have to go to work. Then realizing it's my day off.

I remember the best feeling in the world was when you needed to take a massive shite at school but you didn't want to use the shitty (literally) lavs so you would save it up until you got home. I would actually run as I got off the bus back to my house, charge up stairs and lay that Vincent Cable. Halcyon days.

• Moderators
When your dog can tell you're having a shit day, and they come over and rub their nose on you and snuggle up.

I'm not quite sure on the being covered in Jack Russell snot, but the rest of that is spot on. If I'm in a shitter of a mood the dog sometimes gives me one of her tennis balls. Which is nice of her, although not too helpful.

Barefeet on a brand new carpet feels fucking supreme as well.

• Paid Members
When your alarm goes off at 5.40 am and you can hear the wind blowing and the rain crashing down on your window.

Then you remember its Saturday and you can go back to sleep in your nice warm bed.

Other than the fact not cancelling your alarm for 5.40am when it's your day off is stupid, I agree with this, listening to heavy rain on the windows is a great way to go to sleep.

When your alarm goes off at 5.40 am and you can hear the wind blowing and the rain crashing down on your window.

Then you remember its Saturday and you can go back to sleep in your nice warm bed.

Other than the fact not cancelling your alarm for 5.40am when it's your day off is stupid, I agree with this, listening to heavy rain on the windows is a great way to go to sleep.

Nah its not, because even if its not raining or windy i still get the not quite as good but still awesome feeling of waking up then knowing its the weekend and i can go back to sleep.

I love it.

I'm a bath man myself, I have some speakers in the bathroom so I don't get bored.

Jumping into a bath filled with those Lush fizzy dissolving bath bubble balls, and taking a sip of your cold Gin and Tonic (Tanqueray gin, loads of ice, lime and cucumber). Less of a high, more of a self satisfied rush of contentment.

Also, that time after four or five drinks when you can feel yourself loosening up and going, I often can't suppress a wide smile. That's usually the emotional high point of the night out, as you either get absolutely wasted after or sober up, so I cherish that moment.

• Paid Members
I find baths boring but yeah - hot shower and then into clean bedsheets is wonderful feeling.

I'm wondering if this is a bloke thing - every woman I know loves a long soak in the bath, but I'd much rather take a nice, hot shower. Sitting down in the shower and listening to Dr. Feelgood is another great feeling.

I prefer a shower, a proper shower that you don't have to worry about falling arse over tit in the bath etc. But I don't have one :(

Now, a massive corner bath with bubbles, something bubbly to drink, candles (and preferably someone to join you) and that would be lovely.

Archived