Jonny Vegas

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Screw beer in the shower - sex in the shower is better

Kinky

I thought it was normal tbh. Each to their own I guess...LOL

I was trying to make a play on how you worded it and insinuated you would have sex with the beer.

I do however object to sex on the television, on account of me keep falling off.

Screw beer in the shower - sex in the shower is better

Kinky

I thought it was normal tbh. Each to their own I guess...LOL

I was trying to make a play on how you worded it and insinuated you would have sex with the beer.

I do however object to sex on the television, on account of me keep falling off.

Who says Im NOT having sex with the beer? Oh and I hate flatscreens too LOL

• Moderators
I prefer a bath over a shower if time isn't an issue. Bathing with another person is massively overrated IMO. Even if the bath is massive it's still not sexy when you ask her to look away while you wash your arse.

I find the actual idea of cleaning yourself in the bath disgusting.. sitting around in your own filth! As a result on the rare occasion I would have one I shower before and rinse off under the shower after anyway.

• Paid Members
I find the actual idea of cleaning yourself in the bath disgusting.. sitting around in your own filth! As a result on the rare occasion I would have one I shower before and rinse off under the shower after anyway.

I find that too. Last time I actually bothered to have a bath I just lay there chilling out for ages, then stood up and had a shower.

• Paid Members

Watching the petrol dial in your car go up after you've just filled up.

Receiving an unexpected text from the girl you like.

Having a massive shit at work and being paid for it.

When you've had a couple of pints and with your mates you have that feeling where you know you can keep drinking at this rate all night.

When you've just finished cleaning the fish tank and the water's all lovely and fresh.

Putting on your favourite hoody/jumper after it's just been washed with fabric conditioner.

And call me daft, but I LOVE the feeling you get when the warning message starts playing just before a pay per view. "The following programme is a post-watershed production..." ALWAYS gets my psyched.

Having a prostate rub induced ejaculation. Also going to sleep on the family farm at night on my own and hearing nothing but gentle wind, sheep going baaa! and the gentle flow of the mountain stream.

Waking up early to the sound of your missus using the hairdryer is incredibly comforting, especially if you don't have to get up for another hour.

EDIT: Fuck it, even just switching the hairdryer on when you're cold is brilliant.

Archived