To the great minds of the UKFF

WWFChilli

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Gladstone, I was a financial analyst in the City for two years. I've now returned to uni to do a master's degree. After this, I don't know.

Off topic, what ever the fuck that was to start with, but I really hate that. I also hate how some middle management types say "close of play". Really pisses me off.

Never been a BB watcher, isn't she the one from Nottingham with the plastic surgery addiction?

Wasn't the one that went out with Luke headed that way too? Anne Summers parties, then 900 channels, that's a logical step, right?

Rebecca Shiner; she certainly went the way of those chat channels.

I remember the excitement on the forum when it was rumoured that Luke was a member here.

• Paid Members
Never been a BB watcher, isn't she the one from Nottingham with the plastic surgery addiction?

Wasn't the one that went out with Luke headed that way too? Anne Summers parties, then 900 channels, that's a logical step, right?

Rebecca Shiner; she certainly went the way of those chat channels.

I remember the excitement on the forum when it was rumoured that Luke was a member here.

He was. I think his username was Commander in Cheif iirc.

And it was indeed Lea Walker. Had to watch it for curiositys sake a bit like One Night in China. Sorry I did now........

Archived