To the great minds of the UKFF

WWFChilli

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The great minds of the UKFF already know they are nice.

Of all the creepy things that go on around here, the creepy creeping around MAT is the creepiest thing of all.

Maybe so, but she clearly loves the attention she gets from it.

Makes you wonder which is sadder. :mellow:

I thought Chilli only completely ripped off Charlie Brooker, not people here.

Good spot Wretch (or whoever it was that clocked it), but Chilli, I'd have let him say it and own up, rather than this. You're lucky there's always somebody waiting to flick their wick over Kookachu to derail a thread.

Stop writing for a bit and go back to normal. Your telly blog used to make me too cross to read it for all the pass

• Paid Members
Cordelia off of Buffy had dark purple nipples. Put me off her a bit.

Yeah, her Playboy pictures put me off her a bit. Mercedes McNabs was far batter.

Agreed.

Watch Hatchet. You'll see them jiggling.

• Paid Members
No white knighting here, but I don't think thats fair. Back when she first came here, there may have been something of that but she tends to ignore it these days. Bigger problems, I'd assume.

She's too busy being creepily clingy towards Jambo at the moment.

No white knighting here, but I don't think thats fair. Back when she first came here, there may have been something of that but she tends to ignore it these days. Bigger problems, I'd assume.

She's too busy being creepily clingy towards Jambo at the moment.

*nod* I think at least 50% of my twitter feed today has been these two trying to get Jambo's ipad working so they can facetime.

Archived