To the great minds of the UKFF

WWFChilli

• Paid Members
No white knighting here, but I don't think thats fair. Back when she first came here, there may have been something of that but she tends to ignore it these days. Bigger problems, I'd assume.

She's too busy being creepily clingy towards Jambo at the moment.

*nod* I think at least 50% of my twitter feed today has been these two trying to get Jambo's ipad working so they can facetime.

Bullshit, that was yesterday. Not my fault the tit can't work his iPad. If anyone else wants to Face Time in the mean time, hit me up.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
If I was down to my last [insert whatever cash amount isn't insulting] and I could only afford a titwank off one of 'em, I'd probably go with Kookoocachu.

What's creepier? Hitting on women with inappropriate compliments on a public forum, or aggressive misogyny?

• Paid Members
If I was down to my last [insert whatever cash amount isn't insulting] and I could only afford a titwank off one of 'em, I'd probably go with Kookoocachu.

What's creepier? Hitting on women with inappropriate compliments on a public forum, or aggressive misogyny?

The first. The second is much more likely to be a take on the original, the first is a punt at hopefully getting their cock sucked. When computing the characters involved anyway.

• Paid Members

You know when you were (or are) at school and the teacher was late for a lesson - you're all a bit noisy and raucous and disrupting other people. And then a teacher pops his or her head round the door to quiet scold you to stop it?

That's bobbins now.

Archived