To the great minds of the UKFF

WWFChilli

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
The great minds of the UKFF already know they are nice.

Of all the creepy things that go on around here, the creepy creeping around MAT is the creepiest thing of all.

Maybe so, but she clearly loves the attention she gets from it.

If we got Woy to nail her maybe she'd chill.

What will it take for you not to be massively insecure about being a nerd?

I've seen this alluded to a few times. What's the deal? Loki's never been one to hide his love for TNA, Scott Steiner and questionable movies. Wouldn't that qualify him as being an "out & proud" nerd?

His post in this thread has nothing to do with nerdiness, and everything to do with questioning the unsettling creepiness of certain forum members. Big difference in my book.

FairyJasmine and MindGrind are the UKFF fitties now. MAT's like last year's easter egg.

That sounds a bit harsh. Sorry.

Look, let's settle this like the mature, great minded adults we all are. Somebody round up FairyJasmine,MindGrind and Kookookachu and I'll supply the white t-shirts and the hosepipe.

• Paid Members
FairyJasmine and MindGrind are the UKFF fitties now. MAT's like last year's easter egg.

FairJasmine doesn't post so much on here since she moved to Oz. She used to post regularly on here a few years ago. She looks like a little, brunette Fearne Cotton

Archived