To the great minds of the UKFF

WWFChilli

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members
Off topic, what ever the fuck that was to start with, but I really hate that. I also hate how some middle management types say "close of play". Really pisses me off.

Speaking for lower rung management, middle management got shot of that in favour of "close of business" and eventually just "COB" which I have to say on a daily basis.

If the day comes when I don't post for a week without a "I'm going back to Tokyo" warning, please know it was this bollocks that finally put my head in the noose.

• Paid Members
Never been a BB watcher, isn't she the one from Nottingham with the plastic surgery addiction?

Wasn't the one that went out with Luke headed that way too? Anne Summers parties, then 900 channels, that's a logical step, right?

Rebecca Shiner; she certainly went the way of those chat channels.

She still does the chat channels, but only during the day when she has to keep her clothes on.

• Paid Members
She still does the chat channels, but only during the day when she has to keep her clothes on.

Is that a recent change? I've seen her tits plenty of times. Too many times.

• Paid Members

Is that a recent change? I've seen her tits plenty of times. Too many times.

She was a regular late night tits-outer on a channel that closed down a few months back. Since then I don't think she's done any late night stuff.

bobbins, have you ever watched Eastbound and Down?

Yes. Are you aware you're not a character in a fictional TV show?

You know when you were (or are) at school and the teacher was late for a lesson - you're all a bit noisy and raucous and disrupting other people. And then a teacher pops his or her head round the door to quiet scold you to stop it?

That's bobbins now.

Thanks bro! :thumbsup:

• Moderators
Gladstone, I was a financial analyst in the City for two years. I've now returned to uni to do a master's degree. After this, I don't know.

Off topic, what ever the fuck that was to start with, but I really hate that. I also hate how some middle management types say "close of play". Really pisses me off.

You know it's in reference to the actual "City of London" area, and not just a wanky way of saying "I work in finance in London"?

I ask because I didn't know that for a while.

Archived