Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

And in the most Kota Ibushi thing ever, it's the only show he's doing while he's here, working his "cousin" from DDT.

FIYc000.jpg

Since the name garnered a bit of buzz when it was posted, a slight update for anyone who's interested... he's now working a second show for XWA.

C1LN18KXUAQlPLu.jpg

• Paid Members

Did you ask her "Which serial killer does this remind you of?" beforehand, like the bloke in the story did to his wife? Which pretty much narrows it down to Sutcliffe or nobody. It clearly doesn't look like Myra Hindley or Fred West.

I used to have a t-shirt with Debbie Harry on it, I was refused service in a chippy once because the woman behind the counter thought it was Myra Hindley.

She laughed it off and sold me my supper after I explained.

Sorry, I feel this hasn't been highlighted enough.  That's brilliant. I have some stupid T-shirts, but the idea of someone thinking a shirt with Debbie Harry on, presumably with "BLONDIE" in big letters somewhere was a picture of one of the Moors Murderers is brilliant. Can you go in with a Kenny Rogers tank top and see if she thinks you're a big Harold Shipman fan?

And in the most Kota Ibushi thing ever, it's the only show he's doing while he's here, working his "cousin" from DDT.

FIYc000.jpg

Since the name garnered a bit of buzz when it was posted, a slight update for anyone who's interested... he's now working a second show for XWA.

C1LN18KXUAQlPLu.jpg

I've got some money in the bank balance right now...so I'm more than game for both of these. If ya spot me, say hi etc. etc.

What are Dawkins and Havoc like can anyone give me the jist? How good of a match should I be anticipating? I'm trying not to let my expectations take over with it being my first actual live show + Kota muthafuckin Ibushi

• Paid Members

Did you ask her "Which serial killer does this remind you of?" beforehand, like the bloke in the story did to his wife? Which pretty much narrows it down to Sutcliffe or nobody. It clearly doesn't look like Myra Hindley or Fred West.

I used to have a t-shirt with Debbie Harry on it, I was refused service in a chippy once because the woman behind the counter thought it was Myra Hindley.

She laughed it off and sold me my supper after I explained.

Sorry, I feel this hasn't been highlighted enough. That's brilliant. I have some stupid T-shirts, but the idea of someone thinking a shirt with Debbie Harry on, presumably with "BLONDIE" in big letters somewhere was a picture of one of the Moors Murderers is brilliant. Can you go in with a Kenny Rogers tank top and see if she thinks you're a big Harold Shipman fan?

I pointed it out to my girlfriend and asked her "which female serial killer does she remind you of?" Straight away she said "Hindley". Edited by FelatioLips

• Paid Members

Managed to find a pic of the t-shirt, there's definitely a hint of Hindley there but I'm still thinking 70's pop icon before convicted child murderer when I look at it.

wlr5ar.jpg

Edited by stumobir