Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

One Man Gang's house just got destroyed in a hurricane or something, so I imagine he's throwing the big mans name out there for a nice payday.

As far as factions go, I think the nWo were dead certs for 2016 until the Hogan thing happened. I imagine they'd only induct the original 3 and maybe Bischoff.

Bollocks. I'd want the whole faction on stage, Virgil/Vincent and all.

Yeah, I'm trying to think where he had a big or at least memorable run other than Mid South. Not counting Akeem of course.

Not wanting to get into the massive issue that is who should or shouldn't be on the HOF (Koko B Ware) we all know that it's all politics and will never be a true HOF. But I would give the OMG a shout. As well as Mid-South, WWE, WCW (even a US title holder) and Japan he did countless indies too. He's been around the business for a long time so he's just as worthy as many of the others in there. And that's not counting his Akeem persona (am I right in thinking someone can go in under two names?) where although not a massive star was certainly part of the biggest angle of 88/89 with the breakdown of the Mega Powers.

Off the back of that, surely there's a good argument for Bischoff to go in on his own? 

He definitely should go in it, but he himself has said although they haven't offered it to him, he doesn't think he is deserving as it should be for wrestlers only.  I think a lot of people would disagree with him on that, and I'm sure when they do eventually offer it to him, he'd accept, regardless of that opinion he has.

Yeah, I'm trying to think where he had a big or at least memorable run other than Mid South. Not counting Akeem of course.

Not wanting to get into the massive issue that is who should or shouldn't be on the HOF (Koko B Ware) we all know that it's all politics and will never be a true HOF.

Genuine question - are there any Halls of Fame that could be said to be 'true' Halls of Fame? It's always going to come down to personal opinion/politics, be that of a voting audience or a selection committee.

Edit: Bischoff is entirely deserving. Doubt you'd hear many arguments against.

Edited by Pinc

One Man Gang's house just got destroyed in a hurricane or something, so I imagine he's throwing the big mans name out there for a nice payday.

As far as factions go, I think the nWo were dead certs for 2016 until the Hogan thing happened. I imagine they'd only induct the original 3 and maybe Bischoff.

I remember when Scott Hall was inducted as Razor Ramon, the speculation was Kevin Nash would go in as Diesel. Obviously, that didn't happen. He went in under Nash. Maybe they would've put Hulk in as Hollywood Hogan to compliment them. Savage, Booker T, Shawn Micheals and DiBiase were nWo. Who else out of them are in?

Matt Sydal's been convicted of drug possession in Japan.

He has been incognito for a few weeks after missing a New Japan show. He had claimed on Twitter that he was 'chillin in Hawaii'. 

It's now evident that was not the case.

No word yet on his sentence but this could knacker his career in Japan.

Edited by Snitsky's back acne

remember when Scott Hall was inducted as Razor Ramon, the speculation was Kevin Nash would go in as Diesel. Obviously, that didn't happen. He went in under Nash.

I always assumed hall going in as razor was to cover there backs PR wise Incase he fell off the wagon. i know it sounds daft but far from the strangest thing wwe have done. Edited by 4tehlulz

• Paid Members

Matt Sydal's been convicted of drug possession in Japan.

He has been incognito for a few weeks after missing a New Japan show. He had claimed on Twitter that he was 'chillin in Hawaii'.

It's not evident that was not the case.

No word yet on his sentence but this could knacker his career in Japan.

He'll never learn, will he?

• Paid Members

Good news everyone, Test is happy and at peace in the afterlife. I was watching the sorely missed former Diva Kelly Kelly's awful reality show Wags, she and some others visited a psychic medium and she wanted to contact Test of all people. The medium said he's happy in the spirit world and he gives Kelly his blessing for her new marriage.

Good news everyone, Test is happy and at peace in the afterlife. I was watching the sorely missed former Diva Kelly Kelly's awful reality show Wags, she and some others visited a psychic medium and she wanted to contact Test of all people. The medium said he's happy in the spirit world and he gives Kelly his blessing for her new marriage.

Here's the link. Words fail me.