Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Moderators

The perception on here to other fans seems to be either self loathing (seeing themselves in others) or trying to disassociate them selves or look down on 'those fans' from being remotely similar to them.

That's not a very positive view of others, is it?

That doesn't look like the top comment on the thread on my phone, or you are looking at a different thread. Either way, yeah exaggerating. You don't need to get all butt hurt, I'm just really bored of all the ripping on other fans that happens on this forum.

It's so boring how much attention is paid to people you don't need to interact with. Not just trying to pick you, loads of people around here do it.

Butch, we don't all need to have positive views on everyone/everything. The world would be boring as fuck if we did. It's just mindless digs for the sake of it which are lame after a while

Edited by UK Kat Von D

Cody has released a statement : https://twitter.com/PrinceCGR/status/734501299337584641

He slags off Gerwitz and Michael Hayes (if he's still SD head writer) I think.

Oh and here's the top comment from the reddit thread: "I just don't get it. The guy literally has EVERYTHING you want and need in a champion."

I imagine he's talking about Ryan Ward there.

• Paid Members

Hahaha.

Also, "did everything I could to makes the most out of my opportunities". Like what... Turned up and wrestled? Surely what he means is, he did what was expected, as his job.

Secondly, if he truly did 'everything', then it sums up the point that he should never be in the top tier. If we have seen 'everything' then no, I'm ok thanks.

• Paid Members

As I've said earlier, I liked Cody but yeah... didn't he say after his dad's death that he'd turned down the chance to come back as Cody in a Dusty tribute fashion, and decided to stick to Stardust as he'd promised Big Dust he'd make it work, or something?

• Paid Members

Hahaha.

Also, "did everything I could to makes the most out of my opportunities". Like what... Turned up and wrestled? Surely what he means is, he did what was expected, as his job.

Secondly, if he truly did 'everything', then it sums up the point that he should never be in the top tier. If we have seen 'everything' then no, I'm ok thanks.

I took it to mean that he embraced everything they gave him to work with, with no complaints, even when a lot of it was dross.

As I've said earlier, I liked Cody but yeah... didn't he say after his dad's death that he'd turned down the chance to come back as Cody in a Dusty tribute fashion, and decided to stick to Stardust as he'd promised Big Dust he'd make it work, or something?

I remember that. Something about Dusty's phone wallpaper being Stardust vs. Green Arrow and that inspiring him to see his angle out.

• Paid Members

There's definitely a mushy middle between casual fans and the likes of us lot that post here. Reddit is full of it - it's like the UKFF of ten years ago. The type of people Pitcos lives for.

The type of (good) people that post here have a lot more in common with /r/SCJerk than /r/SquaredCircle.