Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Fair play to ADR, He must be about 15 years older than her but i don't suppose that matters. He must wake up every morning, looking over and have the biggest fucking grin on his face.

I imagine with the amount of makeup she wears, he'd find the Shroud of Turin is his bed-sheets 

Edited by Mr.E

Reckon I could have pulled her if I'd actually given it a go

Obvs, who on earth can resist the charm?
Very few girls can, it's usually only very intelligent girls who my charm doesn't work on. Paige doesn't come off as the brightest lass

Well you obviously aren't very intelligent, you missed the point that a large group of younger athletes shouldn't be scared of two old born again Christians riding stories of battering a pissed bloke 20 years ago.

Also if you were intelligent you'd have probably clicked on that I work in an industry that has had heavy involvement from the biker community. If you thought about it for more than two seconds you'd probably work out that I've got plenty of stories I can't post on here, regarding guys just like the Harris Brothers. The fact I've never had my hands broken is a pretty good indication I know exactly who I can piss off and who I can't

Well you obviously aren't very intelligent, you missed the point that a large group of younger athletes shouldn't be scared of two old born again Christians riding stories of battering a pissed bloke 20 years ago.

Also if you were intelligent you'd have probably clicked on that I work in an industry that has had heavy involvement from the biker community. If you thought about it for more than two seconds you'd probably work out that I've got plenty of stories I can't post on here, regarding guys just like the Harris Brothers. The fact I've never had my hands broken is a pretty good indication I know exactly who I can piss off and who I can't

:laugh: This is brilliant.

You realise people who are genuinely hard don't post on wrestling forums to say what they'd say to the Harris brothers? I'm not even fussed by whether they're hard or not - who are you trying to impress?

Edited by Sphinx

:laugh: This is brilliant.

You realise people who are genuinely hard don't post on wrestling forums to say what they'd say to the Harris brothers? I'm not even fussed by whether they're hard or not - who are you trying to impress?

Again showing you are very very stupid. I'm not talking about how hard I am or trying to show off, simply that I don't think the Harris Brothers are as bad as people think. I asked for proof at the time and still haven't been given any. They are all reputation and nothing else in my books. I'll stand by that until I'm shown clear evidence otherwise.

I'll explain it again because you are so dumb, will try and make it clear so you can understand. I've worked and been involved with plenty of people like them, they look the part and have the reputation. I'm pretty good at picking out who is legit and who isn't. I don't think they are.

Here is an example because you seem to be struggling so much:

Meng = hard as fuck. Don't piss him off

JBL = all talk. Piss him off however you like

You said what you'd say to them, as if it would intimidate them, trying to sound tough. There's no humility.

You then pipe up to say how you'd have a chance with Paige. I'm not even saying you couldn't (though since becoming a WWE star she seems to be going for actual famous people rather than your brand) but what are you trying to achieve? "Ah, nice one, mate! I bloody knew you would be able to. What a ledge!"

eb2af3b2-ae36-4dd1-b4d1-7f022f99ab53.jpg

You said what you'd say to them, as if it would intimidate them, trying to sound tough. There's no humility.

You then pipe up to say how you'd have a chance with Paige. I'm not even saying you couldn't (though since becoming a WWE star she seems to be going for actual famous people rather than your brand) but what are you trying to achieve? "Ah, nice one, mate! I bloody knew you would be able to. What a ledge!"

Well one was a hypothetical based on if I was a TNA wrestler and mates with about 20 other young athletes and the other was clearly a joke...