Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Sandow's a solid midcard performer that usually does a good job getting any old rubbish to be somewhat entertaining. It's a rare quality they should be jumping on if their philosophy remains "doesn't matter if this prick loses, folk like/hate his character".

Can't say I care much for the rest of them. Barrett is a good talker, but he seems to always get a bad injury whenever they feel like pushing him to be more than a 50/50 midcard chump.

Edited by ColinBollocks

I would have at least had Sandow subbing for Enzo in tags on house shows until he's back. "My name is Sandow Amore" etc.

Would Riley get booked on the indys? He seems to be pretty universally disliked by fans everywhere.

He looks the type to go to to TNA and cut some shit worked shoot promo at the WWE.

Riley could do some money on the wanky indies doing the same anti-darling gimmick. Similar to what Matt Hardy did, just with way less name value.

I would have at least had Sandow subbing for Enzo in tags on house shows until he's back. "My name is Sandow Amore" etc.

Would Riley get booked on the indys? He seems to be pretty universally disliked by fans everywhere.

He looks the type to go to to TNA and cut some shit worked shoot promo at the WWE.

Riley could do some money on the wanky indies doing the same anti-darling gimmick. Similar to what Matt Hardy did, just with way less name value.

Sandow Amore is a great idea!

Upset we won't see that now.

• Paid Members

Is anyone familiar with "The Real Wrestling Community" on Facebook? A guy I went to school with comments on every piece of smarky bullshit they post, so I get to see it all on my timeline.

It's hilarious right now. WWE have released their next megastar in Sandow. They've got rid of him because they're phasing out the putting on of good matches, super worker that he was. Vince is so out of touch for releasing this guy and keeping The Miz. Why does Ziggler even bother sticking around??!

Riley coulda had some "cor, it's a bit real" matches with Aries and whoever pops in from TNA. That was his gimmick on his short recent NXT run right? Maybe not getting onto Takeover cards but good for heated TV main events.

Sandow is also someone they could've worked a little something with. That's if Fandango's still an option and Darren Young's getting some weird shit with Backlund. What happened with the Mizdow stuff? Iirc, Miz stole a Raw win and there was never any come-uppance?

Rumours going around that there has been a "major release of a top star" to be annpunced shortly.

Some speculating that its Randy Orton...thatd be some story

The rumour started because they removed his profile from  WWE.com for a few minutes earlier. Seems like people jumped the gun.