Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Add to that list: official accounts that constantly post photos of the owner/promoter as if it's their own personal page. Also, the use of awful spelling and grammar coupled with the old dyslexia excuse. Get someone else to write the posts for you, if that's the case. At least make an effort to look professional!

None of these releases will have any sort of impact on WWE. The only thing I would question, is why have Barrett take a kicking from the League of Nations calling him the weak link just to disband the LON a couple of weeks later anyway?

But the majority of these, I thought had already gone. 

None of these releases will have any sort of impact on WWE. The only thing I would question, is why have Barrett take a kicking from the League of Nations calling him the weak link just to disband the LON a couple of weeks later anyway?

Bray Wyatt got injured.

Why not?

• Paid Members

Fucking hell, this escalated pretty quickly didn't it? A couple of people mentioning that they might have their clear out over the next few days and then BAM- the dregs are gone. Not fussed over any of these, other than Zeb.

I think they'll stick with KENTA for a bit longer. He's still injured I take it?

I wouldn't say Sandow was going to be the next breakout star of WWE but he's definately a wasted opportunity. The 'intellectual saviour of the masses' was a fun lighthearted character and the MITB cash in match with Cena shown that he could really bring it. The comedy that followed with Miz was actually funny but ultimately led to nothing.

It's crazy to think that this time three years ago he was being considered for a potential WHC run.

I wouldn't say Sandow was going to be the next breakout star of WWE but he's definately a wasted opportunity. The 'intellectual saviour of the masses' was a fun lighthearted character and the MITB cash in match with Cena shown that he could really bring it. The comedy that followed with Miz was actually funny but ultimately led to nothing.

It's crazy to think that this time three years ago he was being considered for a potential WHC run.

Plus, people liked Sandow. The very very few times he was on TV in the last year he got a good pop. He was never going to be a main even superstar or anything like that but he would have been a decent addition to the lower midcard as a popular  comedy babyface. Take up the Santino role.

He was average in the ring but he was great at character stuff. He's the only one in this list I think it's a shame he's gone. And Barrett actually, but sounds like he's wanted to leave for a while.