Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Shinsuke Nakamura's theme is No.1 on the soundtrack chart of ITunes

Put the fucking belt on him, strike while the iron is hot with someone the fans want to love, is wrestling more complicated than that? (I mean it probably is but I'm pissed on a Thursday night so forgive any logical fallacies here).

He's on his way...

Ricochet, known as Prince Puma in Lucha Underground, is reportedly not taking any more bookings after June. The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that it's very likely he's headed to WWE in the near future.

WWE had previously shown interest in him, but he was under contract to Lucha Underground. His contract finishes after filming the third season of Lucha Underground next month, but he isn't supposed to work for competition for another 6 months after the season finishes airing in late 2017. The Observer reports that it would be hard for LU to enforce that as they don't pay him during that time, as opposed to WWE's 90-day no compete clause where talent does get paid during that time.

Additionally, New Japan is currently looking for a replacement for Ricochet. He currently works for New Japan as Matt Sydal's partner.

• Paid Members

WWE have signed Scottish woman's wrestler Nikki Storm

Nice, I was very impressed with her during the TNA British Boot Camp series. Reminded me a little of Jetta.

What do you think of her TildeGuy?

WWE have signed Scottish woman's wrestler Nikki Storm

Nice, I was very impressed with her during the TNA British Boot Camp series. Reminded me a little of Jetta.

What do you think of her TildeGuy?

Jetta was great, but in my opinion Nikki Storm is the best British female wrestler I've ever seen.

She's very good in the ring, very driven by all accounts, and well spoken as well. Soon as she lost Sunday had a feeling she was NXT bound. Hope she does very well.

Bret had a 13 year absence between 13 and 26, and I think Piper was the same (for wrestling anyway) between 12 and 25. DDP's last WM match before the Battle Royal was at X-8, which gives him a 14 year gap, and if Goldust wasn't in the first Andre Battle Royal (I can't remember) that's the same for him. But yeah, I reckon that record is Tatanka's to lose. Good for him!

We need a Tiger Rick WrestleMania Stats Thread. Stat.

I did actually plan to start one but never got around to it. I made a rough list:

Most matches

Most minutes

fewest minutes

winning record

losing record

most non-finishes (on a show)

most matches (on a show)

fewest matches (on a show)

longest gap

unbeaten at wm

current roster appearances

most world champs

my first wm (can't even remember what that meant)

most tag matches

most multiman matches

most singles matches

http://www.profightdb.com/records.html Some records here.