Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Doesn't really matter if he's not a big name, surely? If Scotty 2 Hotty can come back and have a place, I don't why there wouldn't be one for Brutus. Could easily have had a nostalgia moment in one of those Heath Slater or Santino segments.

• Paid Members

Apparently Extreme Rules is now going to replace Payback as the May PPV.  I wonder if Backlash is going to return as the late April PPV.

The two years previous to last year, Extreme Rules also fell into May without a late April PPV with Payback in June. I wouldn't read anything into it.

Doesn't really matter if he's not a big name, surely? If Scotty 2 Hotty can come back and have a place, I don't why there wouldn't be one for Brutus. Could easily have had a nostalgia moment in one of those Heath Slater or Santino segments.

Surely at this year's Wrestlemania it will be the League of Nations against The New Day and The Booty Man in an eight man tag. He's the perfect partner.

• Paid Members

I'd guess they're changing up the schedule as an event called Payback better justifies putting on the majority of the WrestleMania card as rematches, then Extreme Rules can be loaded with gimmick stipulations in order to blow off the big feuds.