Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Yeah in his NXT days I never thought 'this is the guy' or anything, just that he could be a quality addition to the roster. It's perplexing how they've just seem to have given up on him though. Seen him cut one promo, before his Raw debut, which he lost. then all he did was sit with Summer Rae and I've been paying plenty attention but them two 'breaking up' is news to me

It happened on SmackDown a couple of weeks ago, after his match they teased a 'big announcement', and then said it was that they were splitting up, ending the segment using the seflie stick to take photos.

So someone that most were happy to have fill the midcard, had a decent and easy ass story to promote gets thrown to the side because Vince doesnt get it. HE is the kind of guy who could probably survive a bit of 50-50 booking if he is given a little promo time and exposure for character development. I never saw Breeze as more than maybe a good 2-3 month IC title reign kind of guy but he is definitely better than being superstars fodder for sure.

He's a decent hand and looks like he could be a potential coach at the performance centre coming off the clips from Breaking Ground.

It worries me that apart from Kevin Owens no one has really done much on the main roster.

Eh it depends how you classify NXT really. Rollins is a former NXT champ so he's been a massive success. Paige has done pretty well for herself. Kalisto has probably had more of a push than most people expected. But yeah out of the most recent call-ups Owens is the only real success.

• Paid Members

It doesn't bother me if I'm honest, while I occasionally watch both, I don't honestly see NXT as a feeding ground when watching it. Obviously it is to a large extent and breaking ground emphasizes the point, but for those that don't cut the main mustard, I'm just as happy to see them back at NXT.

Yeah, I saw Breeze as being just slightly above the level of Fandango or Adam Rose. Was never going to do much on the main roster, pity cos he seems a nice lad on Breaking Ground. That's life sure, not everyone can be a star. 

He's a decent hand and looks like he could be a potential coach at the performance centre coming off the clips from Breaking Ground.

It worries me that apart from Kevin Owens no one has really done much on the main roster.

Eh it depends how you classify NXT really. Rollins is a former NXT champ so he's been a massive success. Paige has done pretty well for herself. Kalisto has probably had more of a push than most people expected. But yeah out of the most recent call-ups Owens is the only real success.

Reigns is current champ, big e is tag champ, ambrose is doing well . So better statement is no one who has debuted in least year, has done much

Yeah its definitely more of a 'recent' failure for NXT call ups other than Kevin Owens.

People like Adam Rose, Tyler Breeze, Bo Dallas and The Ascension don't have the gimmicks to be succeeding at a high level. Breeze is a decent hand but I never saw him being huge on the main roster.

You can't expect everyone coming out of NXT to have huge success. Some of them don't even have that down there. And some that do are only received well in a small loyal environment.

Edited by DavidB6937

It doesn't bother me if I'm honest, while I occasionally watch both, I don't honestly see NXT as a feeding ground when watching it. Obviously it is to a large extent and breaking ground emphasizes the point, but for those that don't cut the main mustard, I'm just as happy to see them back at NXT.

Any talent that come up, flop, and get sent back down must be shitting themselves. NXT is only bankrolled by the money that the real promotion makes. If the performance centre isn't generating talent to come up to the big time and draw that money, it's useless. Are the results thus far any more fruitful than the older, cheaper systems in OVW and FCW? It's still early days, I suppose. It's only over the last year that last crop of FCW guys have come into their own.

Dana Brooke's injury and the cracking match at Takeover London might have saved Emma's job.

Emma has to be the worst diva all time. I'm not just hating here, but I cringe anytime I see her. From her embarrassing debut on Raw, she has the worst entrance theme of all time and I cannot express enough how much I cringe at that tune, then you have the worlds worsttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt entrance by her doing that shitty fucking bubble popping dance that she originated with Santino.... then, if those 2 credentials aren't embarrassing enough, she proceeds to enter the ring via a botched back flip every time, knowing full well that she cant do it properly she still continues to do it. Why. I remember the first time I saw her try  that entrance I have never cringed so bad in my life, and I remember every one of Vickie Guerrero's breakdowns.. so that's saying a lot. oh the humanity

The botched backflip entrance was part of her goofy character, it wasn't a case of keeping doing it knowing she can't, it was just something that was a bit daft. I assume you haven't seen her for about 6 months or so because she hasn't done the crap dancing/bubble entrance for fucking ages. Since she turned heel she's been quite watchable and her & Dana make a good duo.

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Emma has to be the worst diva all time. I'm not just hating here, but I cringe anytime I see her. From her embarrassing debut on Raw, she has the worst entrance theme of all time and I cannot express enough how much I cringe at that tune, then you have the worlds worsttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt entrance by her doing that shitty fucking bubble popping dance that she originated with Santino.... then, if those 2 credentials aren't embarrassing enough, she proceeds to enter the ring via a botched back flip every time, knowing full well that she cant do it properly she still continues to do it. Why. I remember the first time I saw her try that entrance I have never cringed so bad in my life, and I remember every one of Vickie Guerrero's breakdowns.. so that's saying a lot. oh the humanity

Yeah... You havnt seen any of her recent stuff at all have you. She's dropped the whole goofy gimmick and entrance. You should actually give her another chance, she proving to be a cracking heel now.

Edited by andrew "the ref" coyne

Nah I refused to watch any of her stuff. I think she got dropped to NXT then I stopped seeing her thank fuck. But yeh I will refuse forever and a day to watch another segment or match involving her. Simply out of spite coz shes a dumbass. changed or unchanged. Same as Del Rio really. Won't watch his matches or promos, I despise the guy and just will simply not give him chance. Just cant do it

Edited by big7thletter