Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

To be honest I can actually say Orton is probably one of the only top stars in WWE that I wouldn't miss at all.  WrestleMania could seriously be lacking some star power next year. Hell even the Rumble match is shaping up to be threadbare as of now.

I always struggle with Orton. He carries himself like a star, has a good look, has good timing etc. But his matches always fall into that "fight that looks like a performance" category that stop me from getting invested in his matches, instead of a "performance that looks like a fight" that all the best guys do. Orton and Sheamus are the two worst on the current roster for that. I'm not saying you shoudn't have signature spots, it's just you can telegraph them about 4 years before they happen and it's a bit of a disconnect.

To be honest I can actually say Orton is probably one of the only top stars in WWE that I wouldn't miss at all.  WrestleMania could seriously be lacking some star power next year. Hell even the Rumble match is shaping up to be threadbare as of now.

I always struggle with Orton. He carries himself like a star, has a good look, has good timing etc. But his matches always fall into that "fight that looks like a performance" category that stop me from getting invested in his matches, instead of a "performance that looks like a fight" that all the best guys do. Orton and Sheamus are the two worst on the current roster for that. I'm not saying you shoudn't have signature spots, it's just you can telegraph them about 4 years before they happen and it's a bit of a disconnect.

I'm starting to feel this way about Dean Ambrose, which is a real shame as I really liked the guy. Everything he does just seems so predictable though.