Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Glass smash calling someone on shit white noise posts has produced a concentrated force of self-unawareness so powerful it could force the internet to implode in on itself.

We're through the looking glass people.

• Paid Members

Seeing as he's hopefully going to get shit-canned soon anyway, I'll just let him have this one. All I have to gain is an inevitable mod time-out and I can feel myself getting thicker the more time of day I give him.

• Paid Members

WWE has promoted WWE Network executive Lisa Fox Lee to a newly-created Creative position, "Executive VP of Content." Lee will report directly to WWE CEO Vince McMahon as a "key member of WWE's senior management team."

Lee will be an important figure in the Creative process, essentially playing the role of a tiebreaker between McMahon and executive/wrestler Triple H.

"Lee will oversee WWE’s Creative Writing team with all TV creative continuing to run through Vince McMahon and WWE Executive Vice President, Paul Levesque," WWE said in a press release.

Lee has worked for WWE for 19 years, handling various TV, content, sales, and social media roles. Most recently, Lee was Senior VP for WWE Network programming.

Thought this was mildly interesting.