Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

I think Jones has carved a bit of a career acting in Asian films with the odd mainstream Western effort thrown in for good measure. Good on him, bet he never misses the Fed. That said, possibly the easiest ticket to involvement in a Taker Mania match ever.

She has a fair amount of CM Punk like idiot fan level followers on Twitter.I'm sure a good % of them are deluded enough to think that if they buy the shirt they have a chance with her,or something along those lines.Easy money for her.

Edited by DCW

• Paid Members

She has a fair amount of CM Punk like idiot fan level followers on Twitter.I'm sure a good % of them are deluded enough to think that if they buy the shirt they have a chance with her,or something along those lines.Easy money for her.

The funny thing is, when I think of the kind of person who'd follow her and buy her shirt, you know who I think of? Her old man.

• Paid Members

What's going on here?

--Regarding the WWE magazine, the final issue will be the October issue, which hits the streets on 9/16.  The magazine could possibly continue using an outside publisher where the company would lease out its name, but WWE itself will no longer be producing it.

Is it common knowledge they were jacking the magazine in? I must have missed this.

• Paid Members

ICW just announced BBC have already started filming a sequel to the Insane Fight Club documentary, due to air some time next year.

Don't know if it airs down south, but there is some sort of comedy show based on the Commonwealth Games on Monday night (BBC1) starring Grado. Don't know if it's a big part, but he's on there. Probably some amateur wrestling joke I'd imagine.

Edited by bAzTNM#1

• Paid Members

What's going on here?

--Regarding the WWE magazine, the final issue will be the October issue, which hits the streets on 9/16.  The magazine could possibly continue using an outside publisher where the company would lease out its name, but WWE itself will no longer be producing it.

Is it common knowledge they were jacking the magazine in? I must have missed this.

Blimey, that's the end of an era. I used to love the mag. We didn't have SKY so it was the only way I could keep up with the feuds between PPV's. It was always two months behind but so was I so it didn't matter!

Remember how much stuff there was always in there that didn't ever come to pass? Adverts for PPV matches that didn't happen. Stories on feids that got scrapped. And those Vic Venom rumours that never happened.

I had quite a big collection at one point but I sold it to NEWM a while ago. I don't miss the content but I used to like just getting them out and looking at the covers. They were beautiful.

ICW just announced BBC have already started filming a sequel to the Insane Fight Club documentary, due to air some time next year.

Don't know if it airs down south, but there is some sort of comedy show based on the Commonwealth Games on Monday night (BBC1) starring Grado. Don't know if it's a big part, but he's on there. Probably some amateur wrestling joke I'd imagine.

Lionheart was on it last week also.