Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Warrior's wife Dana had a pop at Hogan on Facebook:

I've been really quiet since the passing of my husband and the father of my girls. Someone sent me what Mr Bollea had to say in video interview with Grantland yesterday and I would just like to ask him to stop.

He is the only person in the WWE Universe who did not give a call or send a card. My girls asked why he didn't check on us like everyone else and I explained simply there isn't a camera at our mailbox or in the house when we receive our calls.

I would ask respectfully Mr Bollea, for you to understand my girls hurt and just let some time pass before you say anything more.

Dana A Warrior

What did Hogan say about Warrior?

Basically saying how him and Warrior made peace at Wrestlemania XXX and he forgave him for the youtube videos he made taking a bash at Hogan, Nash etc.

Hogan does come across as a fake, lying shit bag though.

I don't think he's said anything untoward, but he does seem to be mentioning Warrior at every opportunity in a 'hey look! We made up and were bessy mates and then he died' kind of way. Similar to how he and savage "buried the hatchet" just before Savage snuffed it

Edited by WyattSheepMask

Kurt Angle recently made enquiries about returning to WWE. Angle spoke to Triple H and was said to have been pretty much blown off. Angle then called Vince McMahon but Vince told him that Triple H makes all the talent decisions now.

This led to Triple H being upset with Angle for trying to go over his head. This was all confirmed by Mark Madden, who had Angle on his show, and other sources.

Source: nodq.com - http://nodq.com/wwe/410579891.shtml

I'd love to see Angle back in WWE but with how battered and mental he is and with all the shit pumping through his body, you can't help but think that Vince and Trips see him as a Benoit waiting to happen. If he can clean himself up and calm down, I'd love to see Lesnar vs. Angle again.