Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

Unsurprising but a bit of a shame. Hero as a goofy dick heel is a thing of beauty. He's not great at anything else though really. He's a big goof and he doesn't really offer anything unique that WWE couldn't get from someone else on the roster. No idea what he'll do with himself now, can't see him being happy with going back to PWG, ROH etc.

Unsurprising but a bit of a shame. Hero as a goofy dick heel is a thing of beauty. He's not great at anything else though really. He's a big goof and he doesn't really offer anything unique that WWE couldn't get from someone else on the roster. No idea what he'll do with himself now, can't see him being happy with going back to PWG, ROH etc.

I know i'm in the minority on here but i like Hero, mainly due to his PWG performances. I'd like to see him in TNA.

He has already been announced though for PWG's All Star Weekend.

I haven't like Hero since I saw him on one of those border patrol TV programs. He was being denied entrance to Australia to work a show because he hadn't got a license. He just came across as a smug dick who thought he was a lot more intelligent than he actually was. He always seemed to think he was above going to the gym too. You need something about you to get away with having a shit physique, and like Anderson he just doesn't have it. Not everyone has to have big muscles, but not everyone can get away with not having them too

• Paid Members
I haven't like Hero since I saw him on one of those border patrol TV programs. He was being denied entrance to Australia to work a show because he hadn't got a license. He just came across as a smug dick who thought he was a lot more intelligent than he actually was. He always seemed to think he was above going to the gym too. You need something about you to get away with having a shit physique, and like Anderson he just doesn't have it. Not everyone has to have big muscles, but not everyone can get away with not having them too

Every time I've met him he's been an absolute gent and a joy to talk to, as for his Border Patrol appearance, he was playing the role of a dick.

Fantastic in the ring, average to half decent on the mic, and the metabolism of a sloth. I sort of feel sorry for him, he'd have been a useful addition to the Wyatt Family in my opinion.

Every time I've met him he's been an absolute gent and a joy to talk to, as for his Border Patrol appearance, he was playing the role of a dick.

Why would an Indy wrestler play a dick on a random TV program that has nothing to do with wrestling? That's the kind of thing a dick would do

• Paid Members

That Mike Johnson article is hilarious, making out like this decision is a bollock dropping equivalent to WCW firing Steve Austin or something, completely ignoring the fact that the guy looks like utter shit. He's the personification of the term 'skinny fat ass', made famous by Triple H. Least menacing 6'4'' bloke I've ever seen.

Hero is disgustingly overrated by some people. He clearly loves the business, he's a massive nerd for it. That's great, it's nice to have guys with passion on the roster. The problem is, if you carry yourself like a mark, not a star, that's how the mass audience will perceive you. Roaring elbows and Russ Abbott Specials might win you the admiration of the neckbeards but to the people that matter, you're a tribute act.

Plus, he looked like shit and wrestling's an upper body business.

Edited by Arch Stanton

• Paid Members

I like him, but I had no idea what *they* would have liked about him. He didn't look like their type of guy, didn't wrestle like one and I have no idea where they might have fit him in on the roster really.

Wrestling Forum isn't happy.

it's shit like this that's ruining pro wrestling.

We have the two most undeserving wrestlers of the current era as world champions, one of which doesn't even give a fuck about his job, no talent p.o.s's like ryback and khali on t.v every single fucking week, but when a guy comes along who is leagues above the rest both in the ring and out of it, he gets let go. Why the hell can't wwe care about their product and push people with talent?

we have one of the worst main events in recent memory in orton and big show because vince needs his fix of big douchebags with no skill to make him more money on top of the millions of dollars he'll already make this year. we have the two most over guys in the company wrestling in the midcard against the wyatt family.

I'm sick and tired of the utter garbage we're forced to endure as wrestling fans for a man who has lost all touch with reality and his egotistical son in law who would rather ruin a potential top guy for his fucking ego.

I'm caring less and less about wrestling because of what the last two months have given, and with another awful 'superstar' in reigns possibly being a top guy without actually having any good qualities about him, I fear I might quit wwe for good.

Earlier today I watched a match between Hero and Go Shiozaki from 2009 that was just awesome, better than 95% of matches wwe has had since 2010. He does no handed springboard moonsaults without giving a fuck. He brings the kind of tension and drama into matches that maybe three guys in wwe could.

That's from a bloke whose signature is:

NOT REMOVING THIS UNTIL...

1} Y2J either makes 10 IC title reigns,or gets another world title.

2) Ryback is fired.

3) Christian gets a decent WHC reign.

4) Tyson Kidd wins US or IC title.

5) CM Punk wins another world title.

6) The Uso's are given a shot. (THEY'RE COMING UP-FUTURE TAG CHAMPS)

7) AJ Styles gets the TNA title. (BOUND FOR GLORY 2013!)

8) Austin Aries and Robbie Roode win all the gold.

9) Taeler Hendrix wins KO championship.

10) Nigel Mcguiness comes out of retirement.

Orton takes Roids while Ohno doesn't not. The WWE needs to get off this oh you have to be jacked look to get over and be a star.

Plus you have two fatties like Clay and Albert on the roster but I guess they get to stay right?

The guy has the type of God given athletic ability that barely any people his size have, and when you couple that with his insane inring work rate, diverse and never ending moveset, and all the experience in the world, and you have an asset to any company, and especially one employing the likes of tons of funk, Heath Slater, Jinder Mahal, and more of the like. I didn't even mention the fact that he's a handsome dude and has boatloads of charisma (And yes I'm not kidding and all you need to do is watch any of his promos on youtube or the reactions he gets from every crowd to see it, he has it in spades).

What's Assius Kohno doing in the Impact Zone?

I don't know Mike, but I haven't seen a belly that big since I looked at myself in the mirror this mornin.

You know what burns my ass, THE RYBACK was on the WWE payroll for EIGHT YEARS in developmental. Chris Hero gets 20 months. Ridiculous.

I'm just going to say it, Hero didn't get released because of this bullshit attitude problem scapegoat we're hearing about (Orton's the champion, and Swagger is still employed, etc.), he got released because he doesn't ooze HGH when he sweats and everyone knows it.

Good. Anyone who's paid to follow his so-called dream and is put in a place with all the tools to be a success, and still looks that bad, not only in terms of look but also performance, deserves to go. It smacks of arrogance, because you'd assume with all the experience he has in the indies he'd have the sense to realise that it was time to hit the gas rather than try and cruise by on what talent he had. If he didn't have the genetics to bulk up, he could've leaned down, but he didn't. So balls to him. He can take the esteem of "former WWE star" back to the indies, where being able to jump to the top rope from standing and passing off slapping a guy with your bingo wing as an elbow strike is more acceptable.