Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

In a throw-away comment in the October 11th Observer Radio, Meltzer mentioned a story that Linda Hogan's mother once caught Brutus at it with a blonde girl, inexplicably came to the conclusion that the blonde must've been Hulk, and with haste told her daughter of what she'd observed. I presume this is where Linda got her line that Hulk and Brutus were sexual partners. Barmy.

• Paid Members
In a throw-away comment in the October 11th Observer Radio, Meltzer mentioned a story that Linda Hogan's mother once caught Brutus at it with a blonde girl, inexplicably came to the conclusion that the blonde must've been Hulk, and with haste told her daughter of what she'd observed. I presume this is where Linda got her line that Hulk and Brutus were sexual partners. Barmy.

I love that she just inexplicably came to that theory. That's superb. She needs sectioning.

• Paid Members
The WWE will be promoting a Rolling Stones concert PPV on 12/15 from the Prudential Center in Newark, NJ.

The Stones, featuring Mick Jagger, Keith Richards, Charlie Wats and Ronnie Wood announed today four concert dates, 11/25 and 11/29 at the O2 Arena in London, as well as 12/13 and 12/15 at the Prudential Center.

These will be the Stones first shows since 2007 and be billed as the 50th anniversary tour.

Most of the focus on the press release was on the live shows, but the final show will be a PPV called "One More Shot" at 9 p.m..

"WWE is ecstatic to bring The Rolling Stones into your living room live on PPV for `One More Shot,' the last day of their 50th anniversary shows.

That's what I'm talking about. They should try and get the Stones for Mania. That would be huge.

• Paid Members
That's what I'm talking about. They should try and get the Stones for Mania. That would be huge.

It would be nice to see someone good on as well rather than the usual rap, R&B and metal shit WWE usually associate themselves with.

It makes sense that Selina's not doing anything big because she wasn't very nice looking, but Chloe should be making waves in Hollywood by now. Shannon and Angel are doing well. The worst thing about the guest hosts on Raw was that neither Isla Fisher nor Kenny Powers ever did it.

Economic impact for WWE WrestleMania Week Miami

WWE announced that WrestleMania 28 generated a record-breaking $102.7 million in economic impact for Miami-Dade County, according to a study conducted by the Enigma Research Corporation.

This record for WrestleMania

• Moderators
Hector Solano, 43, better known as Hector Garza, is battling what is said to be a very serious case of lung cancer.

Garza, who has worked for WWF, WCW and TNA over the past 15 years, has been a main eventer almost since his pro debut in 1992 as a second generation star out of Monterrey. Over that period he headlined major shows for both CMLL and AAA, generally being one of top stars for either promotion.

He will be getting chemotherapy treatment at the present time and will be unable to wrestle for the time being.

We wish the best of luck to Garza, who among other things, was best known as the man who put the corkscrew plancha on the map, and was for years the No. 2 man in the Perros Del Mal stable.

Gutting. I loved me some Hector Garza. His run in TNA in 2004 or 5 when he was rubbing shoulders with Scott Hall was absolutely tremendous!