Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

It reminds me of that time they interviewed Shawn Michaels on Sky Sports and he said he was a fan of "the Blackburn Rovers" because he had family around East Lancashire.

Edited by jazzygeofferz
Better.

Shit's hit the fan at an RPW event tonight with Sam Adonis spouting homophobic slurs, he's the guy doing the pro-Trump gimmick down in Mexico.

Rev Pro have apologised, apparently Andy was personally apologising to fans after the show too. They seem to be handling it pretty well.

Edited by Merzbow

I remember the last time I saw him. I watched him wrestle a few times when he was based in Liverpool mainly doing All Star shows, he was actually sick in the ring. He was wrestling Joel Redman, I don't know what happened. He got up from a move, all of a sudden, he threw up and walked straight out and they made the match a no contest and had to take the interval early to clean/disinfect the ring. It was the second match on as well. He looked terrible unsurprisingly.

From what I've seen, people were turning their backs to him as well. There's heat and there's being utterly unacceptable. Don't think he'll be wrestling here again.

1 hour ago, IANdrewDiceClay said:

You really couldn't have handled it better than they did really. I sympathise with them. Its a lot of hard work to run a show compared to how easy it is for one person to just fuck it up.

1 hour ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Retards and faggots is what he called people in the crowd  apparently. Sure his brother will be proud. That’s him blackballed from the UK scene for a while

Jesus H christ on a skateboard you lot really are a bunch of utter snowflakes

I seriously doubt anyone who joyously takes a length up their Jackson on a frequent basis is harmed by an entertainer telling them what they already know they are

• Paid Members
14 minutes ago, NotAlexShane said:

I seriously doubt anyone who joyously takes a length up their Jackson on a frequent basis is harmed by an entertainer telling them what they already know they are

Your trolling sucks. You’re not funny at all and just annoying really

6 minutes ago, Hannibal Scorch said:

Your trolling sucks. You’re not funny at all and just annoying really

You do realise that there is a tribe of indigenous people who live in the Amazon rainforest basin that have never had any contact with the outside world and they care more about your opinion than anyone here does

A promoter apologising cos someone old fashioned heeled the crowd just how precious can you all be I hope this is a work god I pray its a work or else wrestling in this country is fuxored beyond the U-Bend

• Paid Members
5 hours ago, NotAlexShane said:

There's two things that are fucking awful about this situation;

1. It's 2018 and there's still some people who think it's okay to use hate speech as a way to garner cheap heat. Not only are you a talentless piece of shit for doing so, you're a piece of shit full stop.

2. It brings out the edge lord, alt-right bellends like you who will use it as an opportunity to shout about how "everything is so PC these days!". Have a look on telly, movies and Netflix, and tell me we aren't living in a golden age of free speech, freedom of expression and shows loaded with tits, dicks, swearing and gore. But nope, because some utter twat decides to alienate the paying audience because he still thinks gay people and the handicapped are inferior, you get to waltz in and moan about 'snowflakes'. Hop on the bus and fuck off.

No wonder British wrestling is in the shit state it is if people are "getting shoot offended" and "turning their backs" because of a few nasty words used by a heel. You aren't supposed to like the heels, that's the whole point. So why not just have the babyfaces give the heel their comeuppance instead of having the promoter come out and expose the business? It's just as bad as Paul Heyman making Raven come out and apologise for crucifying Sandman.