Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Awards Moderator

Meltzer on the latest WOR show is saying WWE and Goldberg are in "very serious discussions, at worst". Do we think Big Bill is finally ready to bust out a Spear again?

Been a while since Seth's put a legend on the shelf, so yeah.

Meltzer on the latest WOR show is saying WWE and Goldberg are in "very serious discussions, at worst". Do we think Big Bill is finally ready to bust out a Spear again?

I think there's more chance of Bill putting Seth on the shelf.

• Paid Members

They have a lot in common. I imagine Seth will shake Bill's hand for put Bret Hart out the business.

I think there's more chance of Bill putting Seth on the shelf.

One can live in hope.

• Moderators

Oh wow, a comeback based on spelling, expected more from you. You've probably had a long day, try again tomorrow

From the man who made the virgin joke, it's rich that you're pulling him up for relying on clichés.

Nah, spelling related comebacks are easily the lowest form of reply because people only use it when they have nothing else to say. The only thing on par with correcting spelling is "I know you are but what am I"

I think the "remedial fantasist" was the actual comeback. That's how it seemed to me.

I think the "remedial fantasist" was the actual comeback. That's how it seemed to me.

He didn't read that bit. He was beating up Superman while Wonder woman and her lezzer mate gave him a blow job.

You at the same nightclub as me last Halloween? I'm sure I haven't told that story on here before

• Paid Members

Every day is a school day, as they say. I had no idea! A swift Googling later and turns out he turned out his pockets for Smokey Mountain as well.

I'm just looking at his production history as well. That man certainly knew how to evolve and roll with the times. For better or worse...