Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

• Paid Members

We could probably fill two pages of a thread quoting one liners and quips from his speech. My favourite is probably the one of the opening zings where he apologises for the way he talks and blames a wedgie. He looks to be having the time of his life!

• Paid Members

A few sites are saying that Wwe are due their post 'Mania future endeavouring spree in the next few days. Who is everyone's money on?

Surely Adam Rose will be going, fandango? I'd be surprised if they don't have a quick clean up of NXT as well (Mojo must be bricking it)

A few sites are saying that Wwe are due their post 'Mania future endeavouring spree in the next few days. Who is everyone's money on?

Surely Adam Rose will be going, fandango? I'd be surprised if they don't have a quick clean up of NXT as well (Mojo must be bricking it)

I'll guess at Rose, Sandow, Ascension with Curtis Axel cleverly keeping his phone switched off till it blows over. Rawley going would be a bonus, could there be a surprise or two in there, a bigger name?

• Awards Moderator

I don't actually remember them doing one of these for a fair few years. Who went in the last one, and the one before that? And were they post-Mania? I just can't recall it happening as regularly as others seem to.

• Paid Members

I don't actually remember them doing one of these for a fair few years. Who went in the last one, and the one before that? And were they post-Mania? I just can't recall it happening as regularly as others seem to.
It's doesn't always happen but it's usually in the few months after mania.

2014 was a big one with 11 cuts Teddy Long, Brodus Clay, Yoshi Tatsu, Evan Bourne, Jinder Mahal, Drew McIntyre, camacho, Curt Hawkins, JTG and Aksana

2013 they cleared out NXT in May getting rid of Derrick Bateman, Briley Pierce, Sakamoto, Percy Watson, Brandon Traven, Audrey Marie and Anya

Edited by chokeout

One of the ascension is injured at present. Can't see Sandow getting dropped as he still gets a reaction

• Paid Members

One of the ascension is injured at present. Can't see Sandow getting dropped as he still gets a reaction

Sandow would be worth keeping around as a job boy but only if he goes back to his fancy dress gimmick. He's worthless as himself.

There's plenty of deadwood they can get rid of, but you need to have a steady stream of job guys who are solid hands to make your new guys look amazing. Guys like Heath Slater are great in that role,

Off the top of my head- Rose, Fandango, Ascension, Cameron, Sandow, Swagger

I'd also say anyone whose been in developmental for an extensive amount of time. Mojo Rawley definately needs to fucking go. I don't know how long he'd been around prior to NXT being on the network, but that's over two years ago and he still can't go anything over 3 minutes. I'm not one for match times or anything, but I do with him. This weeks NXT with Hype Bro v Revival which at a guess goes around five minutes, Mojo does nothing and only gets tagged in for the finish, which comes 37seconds later

Edited by WyattSheepMask

• Paid Members

2013 they cleared out NXT in May getting rid of Derrick Bateman, Briley Pierce, Sakamoto, Percy Watson, Brandon Traven, Audrey Marie and Anya

Other than Bateman and Watson, who on earth are these people??? I literally have no recollection of them. A couple of the names sound vaguely familiar (Briley Pierce and Audrey Marie)...