Minor news items that don't deserve a thread

Richie Freebird

Bit OTT there, the guy just put up a positive Facebook post about his peers. It says more about you that you would find this highly objectionable.

But it's not just that, is it? He's constantly sticking his oar in when it comes to women. I rarely see Foley comment on anything to any extent nowadays unless it's about some girl that he feels needs 'defending' or 'standing up for'. He's desperate to come across as a white knight. It was the same for Melina and it's the same now. It comes across quite misogynistic, actually - he says they're 'more than capable of sticking up for themselves' then takes it upon himself to produce a short essay doing it himself anyway. More and more these days, he comes across as if he thinks nobody else understands unless Mick Foley is there to do their thinking for them. It's tiring and embarrassing.

Bit OTT there, the guy just put up a positive Facebook post about his peers. It says more about you that you would find this highly objectionable.

But it's not just that, is it? He's constantly sticking his oar in when it comes to women. I rarely see Foley comment on anything to any extent nowadays unless it's about some girl that he feels needs 'defending' or 'standing up for'. He's desperate to come across as a white knight. It was the same for Melina and it's the same now. It comes across quite misogynistic, actually - he says they're 'more than capable of sticking up for themselves' then takes it upon himself to produce a short essay doing it himself anyway. More and more these days, he comes across as if he thinks nobody else understands unless Mick Foley is there to do their thinking for them. It's tiring and embarrassing.

Wasn't the Melina thing about 7 years ago. Hardly "always" at it is he?

I like Calihan's new name, it definately has a more sinister and intentional edge than Adrian Neville for example. It sounds like a character rather than some bloke.

Has there been any news on how he has taken to developmental?

I like that name a lot - a bit of Solomon Grundy, a bit of Biblical, and Crowe is a bit gothic. Good name to put a character around. Song Of Solomon would be a good name for a move.

I like that name a lot - a bit of Solomon Grundy, a bit of Biblical, and Crowe is a bit gothic. Good name to put a character around. Song Of Solomon would be a good name for a move.

Its more likely to be called the Crowes Nest, before he's re-packaged as the long lost pirate cousin of Paul Birchall.

• Paid Members
Its more likely to be called the Crowes Nest, before he's re-packaged as the long lost pirate cousin of Paul Birchall.

That's his faction, surely?

• Paid Members

I can only imagine what that would look like...