WWE Survivor Series 2011 Discussion Thread

TildeGuy~!

Thing was two weeks ago he was joined by Primo and Epico (?) but the last week they had just vanished. That trio might've been something except 1. noone has any interest in any of them and 2. it feels too much like the Mexican America/LAX to some.

I got the feeling it was more a way of debuting Primo & Epico as a team (even though it was Hunico & Epico in the match), or they changed their mind. At the live Smackdown in Liverpool Hunico did a long promo explaining why he had Epico & Primo with him, but it wasn't aired, so I suppose they changed their mind. Then on Superstars E & P had new matching gear totally different to what they wore with H.

• Replies 245
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

Seriously i think i am in love with Survivor Series 2011.

Dolph and Morrison put in a fucking classic opener for me especially considering the crowd reaction through out. Some outstanding moves and counters which the crowd showed respect to. Great pop for Ryder.

Divas wasn't bad. You got to see them all but didn't have to watch them wrestle. Thats a formula also the finish was awesome.

Rock cutting a electrifying promo.

Survivor match was good. Cody looking a star and getting a pop and a chant. Nice springboard from Sin Cara Negro. Pretty sad to see Sin Cara injury himself must be having a horrible time at the moment. I don't no if I'm to sold on Sheamus and Wade yet though.

I thought they was making a massive fuck up for the Henry/Show fight. Slow boring start which with the chants was killing Henry. Luckily they was just teasing us and finished it great. Big Show arse falling out on the top rope was a thing of beauty but so was his elbow. Some great chants though out the match. Didn't Big Show once claim he could do a moonsault? I was nearly out of my seat thinking D-Bry was going cash in.

Ace and his fucking mobile anybody?

Finkle wasn't leaving until he got a chant. Good match and great to see Punk win. Over massively. Del Rio is great in the ring but just doesn't cut it for me as a all arounder.

Main event was everything i wanted. Rock looking brilliant,Cena get buried so bad are they going for the sympathy vote? Miz and R-Truth can't complain except they need to drop that intro.

Rock telling Cena to Look,Listen and then get the fuck out was a joy.

The Stars of the show was definitely the crowd. Made the show 10X better.

I don't no if it is because i watch the show via download but some awful in ring calling by Cena and Punk.

• Paid Members
Has anyone located what Orton said about Rock yet? We've torn Punk a new arse and I know Punk can whinge but Orton does it and doesn't give a toss either, probably beats the reporter up after :p

It was during that interview where he 'outed' Kelly Kelly as a slag. He basically says The Rock isn't very good and according to Orton, The Rock went to Vince to cry about somebody saying something bad about The Rock in an interview (it may have been Orton or Cena), Orton thinks The Rock is a nob because of this.

• Paid Members

Just your typical "Cena is better than Rock stuff", from what I've read. It isnt really slagging him off, just saying that Cena is better than the Rock. At least he wasnt thick enough to think anyone other than the Rock and/or a Rock and Cena confrontation at WrestleMania had anything to do with that buyrate. What is strange though is that Orton and Punk have been two of the most disliked people either backstage or by the agents in the past. I've never heard of Rock shitting in bags or bitching about a bigger star than him not having to wear a suit.

• Paid Members
Just your typical "Cena is better than Rock stuff", from what I've read. It isnt really slagging him off, just saying that Cena is better than the Rock. At least he wasnt thick enough to think anyone other than the Rock and/or a Rock and Cena confrontation at WrestleMania had anything to do with that buyrate.

Ahh, I see.

On another point I have no idea what their doing with the WWE Title hot potato shenanigans. Vengeance aside, the belt changed hands at every PPV.

absolutely enjoyed the ppv last night, some very good matches and moments. Rock hasnt missed a step in the ring and it was class seeing bust out his old moves

the top rope spots in the beth/eve and henry/show matches were awesome, it looked like beth really killed eve with that glam slam

made up that punks the wwe champ again, and it was a mark out moment having the fink announce it. title changes just dont feel the same without his voice doing it

sucks for sin cara, knee injuries are always harder to come back from

• Paid Members

Watched it last night, and thought it was great stuff all round!

Us title match was great, although i was expecting that Morrision had resigned thus would win the title. He lost, and aparently hasnt resigned, so off to TNA then?

Divas match wasnt to bad, and the 5 on 5 was a good little scrap. Am i the only one who thinks sin cara might get fired now? Mainly as he's just terrible. Whats the deal with Hunico now? He seemed the most random bloke in the match by a mile.

Henry/Show was a bit boring, but the elbow drop was crazy! Punk winning the title was unexpected for me, as i was thinking they would really drag out del rios win until at least the rumble, but good stuff!

And Rock/Cena Vs Miz/Truth? Good god almighty it was good! Rock looked better than when he was last in wwe! He looked crisp, pulled off some crazy "MOOVEZ!!!11" for like 5 mins and just whipped ass all round. Cena looked terrible in his shadow, and unless he turns on rock at WM, he will gain nothing by wrestling rock at Mania. The fans will shit on him win/loose/draw if hes still face.

Overall, another good PPV!

Just back from an awesome trip to New York!

Live, it was awesome for 2 reasons, the crowd and The Rock. Well actually maybe 3 reasons because hundreds of people outside waiting to get in were chanting "WE WANT RYDER!" When Ziggler was talking the crowd were rabid for ZR to the point I couldnt really hear what Dolph said. Place went nuts when Ryder ran in. Didnt see much of the match as was buying my Punk Tshirt and beer but the right guy won in my book, Dolph was cheered quite a lot as well.

Divas action was same old shit it always is but special mention to the finish which looked pretty good.

The Rock's promo was off the charts!!! The crowd were hanging on his every word and he really did a super job. One of the best bits of the night.

Team Orton V Team Barrett was eventually good. Once we scraped Sin Cara off the floor. Cody Rhodes is gonna be a huge star soon. Randy Orton did his usual and put in a great effort. RKO on Hunico off the ropes was sick! Suprised Barrett won to be honest, I know Cody did as well but I'd of rather seen Cody getting the win more than Barrett.

WHC match was a bit of a letdown for me. Was looking forward to it but they were just so slow and all over the place, it made for a really boring match to sit through, only highlight was the elbow from big show and the Randy Savage chant. Shit ending as well. Whole place was expecting Daniel Bryan.

Punk's win was fucking awesome. Hearing the fink live again was an added treat but I nearly lost my voice cheering for Punk. 1, cause I like him but maybe more than that, because of how much I hate ADR. SOOOO glad to saw him lose the title live. Just hope he gets removed from the main events now.

Main event was The Rock Show. Seeing him wrestle live was amazing, a sight I thought I'd probably not see again. First 5 minutes were white hot. Finish seemed to come out of nowhere and had hoped for more thna a Rock Bottom to Cena but it didnt matter. His Promo after the show was great as well. Love that he said it's the beginning of his new chapter in the WWE just hope he sticks to it.

and finally cant say enough about the MSG crowd, if you ever get the chance to see WWE there, take it!

Archived