Batman: Arkham City

Cobra1000

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just beat it and I fucking loved the ending.

I was disapointed how short the main game was and how easy the last boss was (on normal btw).

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Disapointed how they killed off a few of batmans main villians.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

But fun got all the side quests to do now.

• Paid Members

I put in a few hours of play last night and tonight, I'm probably about 15%. Is it just me or does anyone else seem to spend alot of time seemingly going in circles and generally being lost? I got stuck in some tunnel system earlier and spent what seemed ages retracing my steps and finding the right course. I've done this a few times.

All in all though, it's fantastic. Really liking the tweaking to the combat and the double instant takedowns. Great game.

anyone's copy not have the catwoman code? Mine either

Did you buy it at Asda? even if you didnt try this, my mate did it earlier and got one.

1. Call 0207 984 6480.

2. Tell them you bought the game in Asda today and were told to call this number for your missing Catwoman code.

3. You

• Paid Members
Just beat it and I fucking loved the ending.

I was disapointed how short the main game was and how easy the last boss was (on normal btw).

Disapointed how they killed off a few of batmans main villians.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

But fun got all the side quests to do now.

Who did they kill off apart from Joker? Ra's can comeback at anytime just to the Lazeus pits and Hugo was dying no doubt they can sort something out for Strange. Think its best to remember that in comics they can bring people back at anytime by some means.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Just beat it

That makes me cringe just as much as people that speed play. You completed it! You didnt have a brawl!

Glad I'm not the only one who's driven mad by that. I've only ever seen that turn of phrase online so I assumed it must be an Americanism. You beat a boss (obviously), but round our way my friends always referred to completing a game.

As for Arkham City, I don't have a console, or even a TV for that matter, on which to play it here in Austria, so I couldn't pass judgement until the week before Xmas at the earliest.

Just beat it

That makes me cringe just as much as people that speed play. You completed it! You didnt have a brawl!

Amen. The concept of "beating" a game is incredibly weird.

Just finished the main storyline, spoilers ahead:

Joker being dead didn't surprise me too much. I saw it as a reference to the older run where Joker would 'die' at the end of every story and always be back for the next one. Vociemail over the credits with him singing was fucking excellent, btw.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members

I put a good 8 or 9 hours into this at the weekend, what a fantastic game. I'm just under halfway through the main storyline but have spent most of my time messing around with side missions and Riddler trophies (48 / 400 now, christ). I'd forgotten just how much fun the remote control baterang is too.

Archived