Batman: Arkham City

Cobra1000

Has anybody pre-ordered from Amazon? I pre-ordered ages ago with delivered on day of release option and still haven't got a dispatch notice. I am wondering if it is just me or this is a general amazon thing

I pre-ordered FIFA 12 from Amazon, with the delivery on day of release promise - didn't turn up till the Wednesday afterwards. Sounds like they're up to the same tricks again.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Every time I've preordered from Game it's been delivered the day before release, apart from WWE All Stars which arrived two days early. It's Game every time for me.

People don't seem to be as lucky since the web-site change through and that's why I'm a bit scared to use it.

Update: People who ordered from Amazon but don't have it yet should check their account.

• Paid Members
Mine was dispached from Game on tuesday, Still not come but i dont think the postman has been yet.

Exactly the same boat as me then, got the dispatch Email just before I left work on Tuesday night, I was expecting it yesterday but if it's not there today I'm not going to be happy.

Just picked up my preorder from Blockbuster, The Penguin steelbook is lovely and the character skin you get is the Animated Series Batman. Was hoping for the 60s TV series Batman but can't complain really. Would be interested to know which skins other steelbook editions came with.

Oh and Morrisons are selling the game for

• Paid Members
This is exactly why I don't preorder games online. I finish work at 3 and I'll just pop to the store. Unless they're sold out, then egg an my face will be in alignment.

They used to be so consistent though, Play would always get big games out to you 2 or 3 days early :/

Archived