Batman: Arkham City

Cobra1000

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Paid Members

I got stung by Play for GTA IV too. Pre ordered my Xbox copy 5 months in advance and a week before release I preordered a PS3 copy for my mate. The PS3 copy arrived on release day but my Xbox copy arrived 3 days after. Fuck Play.com. Haven't preordered with them since.

• Paid Members

Funny story about Play - last Christmas I ordered a boxet as a present for a mate. It was getting close to Christmas and hadn't arrived so I rang them and they said they'd send another one out, which they did. Arrived in time for Christmas, all was good.

Last week they sent me a letter apologising for the fact the item I'd ordered had been lost in the post and asked if I'd like a replacement.

How did this even happen?!

Has anybody pre-ordered from Amazon? I pre-ordered ages ago with delivered on day of release option and still haven't got a dispatch notice. I am wondering if it is just me or this is a general amazon thing

I ordered from Amazon on Tuesday and got a dispatch notice this evening. Estimated arrival is tomorrow for me.

if I dont use Xbox Live at all am I best just buying the basic copy, I assume the Robin copy will still need access to Live or am I wrong?

It will need a code putting into Xbox Live, yeah.

cheers mate

Has anybody pre-ordered from Amazon? I pre-ordered ages ago with delivered on day of release option and still haven't got a dispatch notice. I am wondering if it is just me or this is a general amazon thing

I ordered from Amazon on Tuesday and got a dispatch notice this evening. Estimated arrival is tomorrow for me.

Just got mine i am still doubting it will turn up tomorrow

Archived