Batman: Arkham City

Cobra1000

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
anyone's copy not have the catwoman code? Mine either

Did you buy it at Asda? even if you didnt try this, my mate did it earlier and got one.

1. Call 0207 984 6480.

2. Tell them you bought the game in Asda today and were told to call this number for your missing Catwoman code.

3. You

anyone's copy not have the catwoman code? Mine either

Did you buy it at Asda? even if you didnt try this, my mate did it earlier and got one.

1. Call 0207 984 6480.

2. Tell them you bought the game in Asda today and were told to call this number for your missing Catwoman code.

3. You

• Paid Members

Well that was fun.

I just finished the game only at 86% so there is a few more side missions to do and a few more Riddler things to pick up with Catwoman I missed along the way.

Spoiler tags don't seem to be working so I'll post it in white.

Highlight to read

Joker dying was done really well and the twist with Clayface was done perfect as well, Hugo seemed a bit of a non boss and Grundy was much allot more simple to beat then he should have been, Joker's missed call in the credits at the end is perfect "ONLY YOUUUU"

• Paid Members

Got it from Game earlier, the Catwoman and Robin codes are in the box fine. Bought the prequel comic with it seen as it was only a couple of quid.

I also got talked into buying the strategy guide. Which should come in handy after I've done the story for all the Riddler shit I never bothered with in the first game.

Well that was fun.

I just finished the game only at 86% so there is a few more side missions to do and a few more Riddler things to pick up with Catwoman I missed along the way.

Spoiler tags don't seem to be working so I'll post it in white.

Highlight to read

Joker dying was done really well and the twist with Clayface was done perfect as well, Hugo seemed a bit of a non boss and Grundy was much allot more simple to beat then he should have been, Joker's missed call in the credits at the end is perfect "ONLY YOUUUU"

You have to wonder about your life priorities, if you've finished this game this quickly after its release, don't you? Did you attach yourself to a drip or something?

• Paid Members
You have to wonder about your life priorities, if you've finished this game this quickly after its release, don't you? Did you attach yourself to a drip or something?

I did think that too, to be fair. I mean christ it only came out today (well, yesterday technically).

I did think that too, to be fair. I mean christ it only came out today (well, yesterday technically).

I also wondered that, to be fair to Deag though he said he had put 5 hours in on the 19th, so 2 days ago. Thats fair enough. I completed Arkham Asylum in a few days...

I also wondered that, to be fair to Deag though he said he had put 5 hours in on the 19th, so 2 days ago. Thats fair enough. I completed Arkham Asylum in a few days...

I spent around 4 hours playing last night, and only got 7% through the story, 4% through altogether. If he finished with 86% I've got to imagine that's around 40-50 hours invested at least.

• Paid Members

I spent around 4 hours playing last night, and only got 7% through the story, 4% through altogether. If he finished with 86% I've got to imagine that's around 40-50 hours invested at least.

Think I have got around 15 hours on it now in total I picked it up early this week I expect most people could have it finished by Monday easy. You can finish the story around 30%, but I went after the extra missions and Riddler things once you have all your equipment you get threw the % quite fast as its much easier.

I really don't understand people who speed run new games it just seems so fucking pointless.

How am I doing a speed run? I have been doing everything I can in the game. Should I not run or glide around and just walk? :confused:

Archived