Batman: Arkham City

Cobra1000

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Finished the main story, just outstanding. Absolutely loved the ending. Don't even need to say anything in spoiler tags, it was just awesome. Now just to do the last few side quests, some 300 riddles and trophies, a shitload of challenge rooms and start again on New Game Plus. My clear game of the year so far.

Just finished it myself- nice little ending, however

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

the final boss is Clayface??! Nah. Too damn easy too. I wanted a bigger and better Joker fight. Ah well. The voicemail was fucking brilliant though.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

SO much to go back and do now though. :)

Just finished it myself- nice little ending, however

the final boss is Clayface??! Nah. Too damn easy too. I wanted a bigger and better Joker fight. Ah well. The voicemail was fucking brilliant though.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

SO much to go back and do now though. :)

I found that it was more about the journey to the bosses, rather than the actual boss fights themselves. The whole game on normal was pretty easy. I loved the angle with Joker actually being sick and needing the cure with Clayface playing him, didn't see it coming at all.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Clayface was an outstanding twist and a fun boss battle I also loved it when Sharp got thrown into Arkham City.

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

I only have the second set of AR missions and some other bits and bobs left so I'm going to muck about with the Riddler's Revenge challenge rooms for a while now.

Looks like I may have hit a glitch even though I have collected every riddler trophy including the Catwoman ones the statistics section is saying I have 39 out of 40 Catwoman trophies.

Not happy right now :angry:

EDIT

Scrap that it's one physical challenge that I haven't done yet DOH.

I finished the main story a few days ago, as said before, it was outstanding. I finished the main story with side quests for three villians left over simply because I totally got sucked into the main narrative.

The couple of twists toward the end weren't a huge shock, but they made sense. And they way they were executed was brilliant. Paul Dini's story throughout was simply mesmerising.

"talia al ghul cosplay" is going to take quite a bashing on Google image search I think

Except 75% of them will be obese or underage attention whores. I'm going by London expo as a reference. I have to say, as fun as combat is with catwoman, her seperate story mode is a bit of a rip off. Chapter 1 is just fighting thugs in a room and a couple of the tasks are ones you already do in the main story mode such as:

taking down two face in the museum

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Archived