Batman: Arkham City

Cobra1000

Anyone else playing through New Game Plus? It can be pretty tough. Hardest for me so far has been SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

in the museum when Penguin lets a load of goons loose on you. I must've been trying that for nearly an hour. It's challenging in a good way though.

It's gonna get worse believe me. Fuck Mr Freeze!

Really? I wouldn't have though that'd be that bad considering the nature of it. It's mainly dozens of fuckers knifing me that makes it difficult.

I haven't got much further in NG+ as I've been addicted to riddles. Got the 400 to take down the Riddler which was great fun. Some of them I spent ages racking my brain trying to figure and then suddenly worked them out as if it was the most obvious thing ever. The Riddler trophies, riddles and hostage tasks are so well designed. Since the Catowoman content also counts toward that total, I still have just under 40 to pick up. One of the alignment ones is proper doing my head in but I'm determined not to cheat on any of them.

If you can find all the goons you dont need to cheat.

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Finally got a spare weekend and finished this. Must admit I was a little disappointed with the ending and a bit 'is that it?' with the final boss, but loved the game along the way.

Going to trade it in now while it still has some value for something else. I dont have the patience to do all the riddler stuff if I'm honest. I'll just end up hating it.

Finally got a spare weekend and finished this. Must admit I was a little disappointed with the ending and a bit 'is that it?' with the final boss, but loved the game along the way.

Going to trade it in now while it still has some value for something else. I dont have the patience to do all the riddler stuff if I'm honest. I'll just end up hating it.

Best of luck with that. I'm just this minute off the phone with Blockbuster. I loved Arkham City, but like you I don't see myself striving for 100% completion, so I phoned up to see the trade-in value for Arkham City with a view towards buying Skyrim.

• Paid Members

Best of luck with that. I'm just this minute off the phone with Blockbuster. I loved Arkham City, but like you I don't see myself striving for 100% completion, so I phoned up to see the trade-in value for Arkham City with a view towards buying Skyrim.

• Paid Members

I've found you get a lot more via eBay than trading it in. However, I haven't done it with brand new games before. I've decided just to rent games via Lovefilm (apart from the odd one that I will continuously play over time, such as FIFA, Zelda and Skyrim). Much cheaper for me.

Archived