Batman: Arkham City

Cobra1000

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Has anyone else noticed this? While waiting for the weapon jammer to recharge, I was messing around with the cryptopic sequencer, seeing if I could pick up a new radio frequency (maybe something related to the identity theft killer) and if you move the cursor around the empty gaps on the sequncer screen, I heard a electronic voice, repeating a list of numbers. If you move the cursor around to different empty spaces, you hear a different set of numbers. You can't lock in on them. This game really likes fucking with your head

Has anyone else noticed this? While waiting for the weapon jammer to recharge, I was messing around with the cryptopic sequencer, seeing if I could pick up a new radio frequency (maybe something related to the identity theft killer) and if you move the cursor around the empty gaps on the sequncer screen, I heard a electronic voice, repeating a list of numbers. If you move the cursor around to different empty spaces, you hear a different set of numbers. You can't lock in on them. This game really likes fucking with your head

Thats something completely different

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Its meant to be the joker with a message with has been crypted. Look on google they have ben decrypted

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Thats something completely different

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

Its meant to be the joker with a message with has been crypted. Look on google they have ben decrypted

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

Thanks for that, it was kinda freaking me out.

Anyone else playing through New Game Plus? It can be pretty tough. Hardest for me so far has been SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

in the museum when Penguin lets a load of goons loose on you. I must've been trying that for nearly an hour. It's challenging in a good way though.

Anyone else playing through New Game Plus? It can be pretty tough. Hardest for me so far has been SPOILER - Highlight the black box to read

in the museum when Penguin lets a load of goons loose on you. I must've been trying that for nearly an hour. It's challenging in a good way though.

Oh great im just a few minutes away from that fight

Also having trouble with the Identity Theif missions. Ive found the first guy and then followed the blood trail but then NOTHING, no guys in a alley way dead nothing.

• Paid Members

I'm just running through the combat and predator challenges now, finished the story and most of the side missions I'd forgotten how much fun these were in the last game. I just had the most amazing run on the first combat one, when you get on a 40+ combo you really do feel like Batman. Perfect combo with 7x variation and 4x gadget variation on the first 2 rounds and no damage taken in all 4 rounds. Stuey, Fearlesssleet7 (who is this by the way, I assume it's someone off here), consider a gauntlet thrown down.

• Paid Members

I'm Sleet, that's some marker you have laid down there have to see if I can get near it, I tend to prefer the predator challenges than the fighting ones but the additional variations to the fighting in this game should keep this interesting.

It's gonna get worse believe me. Fuck Mr Freeze!

I'm just running through the combat and predator challenges now, finished the story and most of the side missions I'd forgotten how much fun these were in the last game. I just had the most amazing run on the first combat one, when you get on a 40+ combo you really do feel like Batman. Perfect combo with 7x variation and 4x gadget variation on the first 2 rounds and no damage taken in all 4 rounds. Stuey, Fearlesssleet7 (who is this by the way, I assume it's someone off here), consider a gauntlet thrown down.

Fuck that I suck at the combat missions. I atruggle to get past the first medal on some combat challenges.

For anyone that is having trouble with some of the side questions IE the identity thief thats normal with the game i found out. You can only do certain bits in the game at certain times.

IE the the pit on the museum theres two ridder trophies you can only get them while the electricity for the gates are on once you turn them off your fucked and have to start all over again to get them.

• Paid Members
IE the the pit on the museum theres two ridder trophies you can only get them while the electricity for the gates are on once you turn them off your fucked and have to start all over again to get them.

I just got them at lunch time, hack the security device at the top of the stairs and it turns the electricity back on.

It's gonna get worse believe me. Fuck Mr Freeze!

Really? I wouldn't have though that'd be that bad considering the nature of it. It's mainly dozens of fuckers knifing me that makes it difficult.

I haven't got much further in NG+ as I've been addicted to riddles. Got the 400 to take down the Riddler which was great fun. Some of them I spent ages racking my brain trying to figure and then suddenly worked them out as if it was the most obvious thing ever. The Riddler trophies, riddles and hostage tasks are so well designed. Since the Catowoman content also counts toward that total, I still have just under 40 to pick up. One of the alignment ones is proper doing my head in but I'm determined not to cheat on any of them.

Archived