Batman: Arkham City

Cobra1000

Looks like I may have hit a glitch even though I have collected every riddler trophy including the Catwoman ones the statistics section is saying I have 39 out of 40 Catwoman trophies.

Not happy right now :angry:

EDIT

Scrap that it's one physical challenge that I haven't done yet DOH.

You've got them all already? How long did that take?

I've done just over 200. It takes me longer to figure out how to get them than it does to find them for the most part. Really satisfying when I figure a puzzle out though. Started New Game Plus last night, looking forward to doing the story all in one route without distractions of side missions.

I assume that Nightwing DLC is just more challenge rooms then?

• Replies 230
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Looks like I may have hit a glitch even though I have collected every riddler trophy including the Catwoman ones the statistics section is saying I have 39 out of 40 Catwoman trophies.

Not happy right now :angry:

EDIT

Scrap that it's one physical challenge that I haven't done yet DOH.

You've got them all already? How long did that take?

I've done just over 200. It takes me longer to figure out how to get them than it does to find them for the most part. Really satisfying when I figure a puzzle out though. Started New Game Plus last night, looking forward to doing the story all in one route without distractions of side missions.

I assume that Nightwing DLC is just more challenge rooms then?

Took a while but I'm off work so had time to put in, I still have some of the Batman physical stuff to do but I'm getting them done in NG+ which is a nice challenge so far.

Some of them are pretty awkward until you work it out (and some so simple I almost slapped myself for not working them out sooner) and those fucking AR missions are the kind of thing that suck the life out of a good game imo I only have two left but they are doing my fucking head in now.

Also I think you have to all the side mission again if you want to get %100 on NG+ and I'm also presuming that Nightwing is just challenge based stuff.

Ah right, I need more time to play this game. I did the AR missions right at the begininng because I couldn't get the hang of the dive bomb so that helped me get better.

In regards to your current game and new game plus, if you get a trophy in your NG+ that you didn't get in your original story, then go back into your original story, will it count as you've got it in that too?

I must've spent over two hours in the fucking steel mill

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

getting Mr freeze's technology for the modded ice grenade

[close spoiler]

");document.close();. I tried to work my way back the way I came, but one gate (which I went through before) was shut, with no means of reopening it. So I quit then started again. Now it was open, but gettin g up the water- against the current is soul crushing. I only got on the other side of nearly shut door (the first one you see when you enter the mill) was I fell into the water and got replaced on the other side. Is there a second exit? I don't see one on the map?

Also, just finished the watcher mission. But of a letdown for me.

<-- click on 'spoiler' to show/hide the spoiler

I was hoping for even a minor fight

[close spoiler]

");document.close();

• Paid Members
Holy fuck, Talia Al Ghul could be the hottest video game character. Her arse! Just look at it! Mesmerising!

I've just completed that Bit and i have to agree....

Thank God someone else brought this up before I did. I was starting to feel quite dirty and alone.

Voiced by the quite incredible Stana Katic too, which is always a plus.

I only have "that one" AR mission left and it's doing my cunting head in.

EDIT

Finally fucking done it.

The jokers tunnel one? Any tips or just trial and error?

The best tip is try not to pull up on the stick too much. I actually did that one relatively quickly.

Been doing New Game +, it's quite a bit more difficult but a nice challenge. Pretty satisfying to take down a room of thugs. Shields are annoying as hell though, thank god for that weapon destroy combo move.

• Paid Members

Just started playing this and loving what I've seen so far.

I have a question about the riddles though... are they accessible as soon as you see them? Or do you have to wait a bit and come back to collect them. Im asking because I've seen 3 so far and cant seem to find a way to even get near them. For example, I've just ran into the Calendar Man, and see a trophy in a room next to him, but have no idea how to get it! Also, there's a weak wall in the room where you first meet Harley Quinn that leads to another trophy, how do you break the wall?

I've totally forgot all the moves/methods from the last game :(

Every time I've preordered from Game it's been delivered the day before release, apart from WWE All Stars which arrived two days early. It's Game every time for me.

Sorry to go slightly off-topic, but seeing as your pre-order from Game arrived early, did they sent it via Royal Mail only then?

The reason I ask is that I've pre-ordered the special edition of Uncharted 3 from them and whenever I've used any of the Game group online stores in the last few months they've sent it via Citipost and it has taken a minimum of three days for my order to arrive. I was supposed to have it dispatched by express postage but when I phoned up to check I was told that they couldn't dispatch it that way as they can't change it on their system currently but it would be sent first class. When I asked if they still used Citipost they said "no, only Royal Mail now" but I don't exactly trust their word seeing as they told me my order had been changed to express delivery and it hadn't.

Archived